Gokudera Hayato x Seme!Male!Reader

Hello my readers it's me. Lately I've noticed I have 105 followers. Thank you very much! I still remember when I started posting my stories here and I wouldn't ever dream about them getting so many votes or being interesting enough to make you follow me. It's amazing feeling. Thank you once again.

16howens, another of your ideas is done. Thank ypu for keeping me busy and for remembering about me. Enjoy.

3rd POV

There was a guy in Gokudera's class. The fact the Hayato was attracted to him was pissing the hell out of him. Not to mention Bianchi and Yamamoto teasing him about it. Who was that special boy? Y/n L/n.

He was a son of influential businessman. His father always wanted his son to be the best at everything, so Y/n has quite tough life. Meeting the old man's expectations was very hard to accomplish, so many times Y/n felt like he was disappointing his father. One of those moments was when he finally decided to tell him he was gay. Y/n's father had never looked at him like that. Since that day Y/n was afraid of starting a relationship with anybody. He loved his parents dearly, so he didn't wanted to disappoint his father ever again. His mother though, was okay with her son being in love with another guy. She wanted him to be happy, no matter what. After all he deserved it for working so hard to make them proud.

Reborn also took notice of the boy. He could be very useful in the family. So he was pestering Tsuna about talking to him, but he changed his mind, when Bianchi told him about Gokudera's crush. And he knew Gokudera didn't want to fail Tsuna and the family. Which leads us to the present conversation.

-I know it won't be easy. – said Tsuna – But Reborn thinks it would be a great thing to have Y/n in the family.

-Why won't you talk to Y/n then and recruit him? I should have thought twice before I told my sister about my feeling towards him...

-Gokudera-kun. – said Reborn. – If you want Tsuna to go and recruit Y/n, fine. But he will marry him too.

-EEEEH?! – screamed Tsuna and Gokudera at the same time.

-I want him to be tied with the family. Now you can choose. You or Tsuna?

-Ugh. Fine.

Time skip

Gokudera was nervous as hell. He decided to listen to Bianchi's idea and bought chocolates for Y/n. He knew better than taking those prepared by her. The problem was that Y/n was surrounded by girls, which made it hard to talk to him. He jumped when he saw Reborn waving at him from one of his hideouts. Y/n sighed and walked out of the classroom. Gokudera decided to take this chance. He followed him outside.

-Y/n! – he called out making Y/n stop. He didn't say a word, just waited for Gokudera to start the conversation. – Too much crowd huh? – Hayato chuckled.

-Yeah. A little bit. May I help you? -Gokudera blushed lightly.

-W-well...- he cursed his shuttering in his mind. – I wanted to tell you something. I-I love y-you. Please accept these. – Gokudera handed Y/n the box of chocolates.

-Hayato. – Gokudera blushed when Y/n called him be his first name.- I can't. My father would disown me if I accepted your feelings.

-Who cares about him? It's your life not his.

-I care. Because I love my family.

-If they love you too the will understand. If not, then maybe it's time to grow up and move on? I love you ever since I came here. And I know how you struggle every day. I'm sorry, but it has to be said, if you don't see it yourself. Your father is a powerful man and I get it. But you do everything you can to make him happy. The question is, when will you be finally happy?

Y/n looked away deep in thought. Gokudera was right, it couldn't be like this anymore. Y/n couldn't change his orientation and if his father doesn't accept that then screw it all. He looked up and took a step closer to Hayato and slammed their lips together. Gokudera's eyes widened in surprise. Y/n pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. Hayato wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck and moaned into the kiss. Y/n pressed Gokudera against the wall making him moan again.

-Wow easy there. – said chuckling Yamamoto. – You are still in school, remember?

They broke the kiss then they heard him. Y/n hair was messy making him look sexier. Gokudera, who was blushing from their make out session, blushed ever more seeing Y/n like this. Y/n looked at Hayato.

-That can be changed. – said Y/n and picked Gokudera up. He carried him to his car and let's just say that they were testing the vehicles suspension for the rest of the day.