Castiel x Demon!Male!Reader

Many of you will ask why there's a double update today. Well, we have a special day today, not only because of the Valentine's Day. Today there's an anniversary of the posting of Every rose has it's thorn, which is the first story I posted on Wattpad. That means, that I write for you the equal year today! Thank you all for being with me, for voting, for ideas and for reading my stories for this year and I hope that you will stay with me for another year or more!

This one was one of many ideas from BdbLuck.

Enjoy the double update.

3rd POV

Dean, Sam and Castiel were looking for Crowley again. The king of hell disappeared in mysterious way and there was no possibility of contacting or calling him. They started catching demons and torture them to get the information about Crowley's whereabouts, but no avail. None of them knew what happened to their king.

Castiel tried to check if heaven knew anything about it. He wasn't happy to look for the demon king, but if Sam and Dean needed him around, he had to help his friends. The thought that maybe Crowley got kidnapped or killed by the angels. After talking to some of them he could tell they had no idea what happened to Crowley, so he came back to Sam and Dean without any new information.

-They don't know anything about Crowley's disappearing. – said Castiel as he came back to the bunker.

-Well, that's something we should get used to. He's always gone when we need him.

Suddenly they heard banging on the door. Sam and Dean took the guns, while Cas took the blade out. They walked upstairs to the door and Sam put his hand on the knob, while Dean was pointing the gun at the door. They nodded at each other and Sam opened the door. There was a man standing in the doorway.

-He's a demon! – yelled Castiel to warn the boys. They pulled the triggers and shot the demon. He just whined.

-I liked this jacket! – he said and walked past Sam and Dean like there was no protection signs against the demons in the bunker. –So. You're Winchesters, and you – he looked at Cas – are Castiel, right?

They nodded in response and followed the demon with no idea how to kill him. He went downstairs and sat on the chair. He rest his legs on the table and started talking.

-My name's Y/n. I heard you're looking for the king.
-What do you know? - asked Dean pointing the gun at Y/n.
-First of all put your toy away. It won't be useful against me anyway.- Dean looked at his brother. Sam had to think for a bit but eventually he nodded his head in confirmation. They both put the guns away. - Angel too. - said Y/n to indicate he didn't like the angel blade ready to kill him. Castiel looked ad Dean. He nodded and Cas, seeing it, hid the angel blade back in his sleeve.
-Will you talk now? - asked Sam.
-Well. - started Y/n. - Crowley has been gone for good three months now. Many demons are trying to take over hell. There are plenty of camps around with different leaders. They are fighting with each other for power. I didn't want to take part in this, I know better than that. So I went rogue, trying to find Crowley. Don't get me wrong, I'm not his follower or something, I hated his bureaucracy. But at least the rules were clear. Last time I saw him was when he sent me here three months ago. He wanted me to chase some rebels. When I came back Crowley was gone.

-And that's all you know? – asked Castiel.

-Yep. Look, I don't serve anybody, I've went rouge long time ago. I work for anyone who pays me well. Crowley owns me some cash, some souls and two planet's now. Oh, and the castle. I have to collect my salary. So I need Crowley back and from what I've heard you too. So? What will it be?

-Last time we worked with a demon rogue it wasn't good for us.

-As you ca see I'm not a sexy demon girl and I have no intention of getting you hooked on demon blood, believe me. If you won't help me I will look for Crowley on my own. As you can see I'm now on ordinary demon.

-How did you manage to go through the protection signs ? – asked Sam.

-Finally someone asked. – Y/n rolled his eyes. – I'm a mix of breeds. Dragon, demon, vampire, angel and many many more. My family was mixing our blood with other kinds for centuries. I'm the least and the last generation. That's why there's no way to kill me, no way to stop me, no way to hide from me.

Time skip

Over the time the four was looking for Crowley, Y/n turned out to be very helpful. He helped Sam learn ancient languages, fixed the Impala with Dean. He even taught him to bake pie, which made Dean the happiest man alive. But Y/n created special bound with Castiel. They spent much time together. Y/n was a partially an angel so he understood Enochian, which gave Cas a possibility to tell some angel jokes. Y/n and Castiel were crying out of laughter together.

They managed to find Crowley, hooked on human blood again. Y/n took the demon junkie to hell and got him clean. He claimed all the things Crowley owed him and got back to the bunker. Why? First, he had nothing to do. Second, he wanted one angel to do. So he became a part of Team Free Will.

-Cas? – said Y/n to get the angel's attention. None of them needed sleep, so they could at least talk. -I gotta tell you something important.

-What is it Y/n?

-Over the centuries I lived I was alone. I finally feel at home again. But there's one more thing on my mind. I found someone I grew to love. You. I love you Castiel.

-Love? As something Dean feels to pie or Impala? – asked Cas confused.

-Kind of. – chuckled Y/n. – You are special to me. – Castiel smiled.

-Y/n, I think I love you too. Heaven doesn't like me anymore, so I don't care what they will think.

Y/n smiled and kissed Castiel's lips. They kissed each other slowly, taking their time to cherish every second of it. After all they had the whole eternity to spend together.