Blue (1 minute left)

That's funny, I thought, I thought only the sun and moon can provide light, not that large....ball of fire. Even below the surface, commotion was stirring as the flame, like a second sun in the bright blue sky, began to grow and widen, making even the sun look like a miniature glowfish. I felt a bit concerned, staring at what may become the coolest, or worst event to ever happen to me, but nonetheless, I was interested. A few other marine life were staring at it too, confused and worried of what may come. Is it something special? An omen of some sort? Something terrifying could be its opposite. I floated around near the sunlight, waiting for what may come, but then I grew bored, and started chasing some greenish-looking fish around the coral, catching a whole mouthful in one bite. Fish did taste good to me, but I prefer those sweet tangy shark meat that most Kronosaurus catch. Suddenly, as I was chewing my lunch of fish, a brighter light exploded from the sky. It wasn't just a light, it was like a "I'll make you blind for life," kind of light. I shrieked as the blazing brightness rose and enlarged itself. Was the sun falling?! I thought horrified. The sea life around me squirmed around, frantically swimming the opposite way of the bright life, worried of what may come. A large booming sound followed the light, and the ocean surface rippled for a second, like a sonic wave. I quickly scrambled behind an underwater mountain to protect myself from the above. It was difficult to see the sight to tell you the truth. But after a while of it soaring through the cool atmosphere, I could see what it was. Like a ginormous shooting star on steroids, the ball of light began to descend faster and faster, a blazing stream of heat, glass, and fire trailing behind. It flew over the ocean above me, and a flashframe of light zoomed over my shadow and darkened the entire sea. My eyes widened. What was this object that came from the sky? It flew faster than any pterodactyl or flyer that I know of, splitting the sea a few kilometers ahead of where I was, until finally, it touched down on the ocean surface. That's when all hell broke lose. A 3rd bright blinding light seared my eyeballs painfully, and I rubbed them constantly to get rid of the sight. Then, the light turned from a cool bright white light, to a darkened orange and black mushroom cloud that floated to the sky. In confusion, I swam up the surface, and popped my head out of the water. I was able to clearly see now, and immediately glanced down the ocean horizon, staring at the orange cloud that rose from the earth itself.

"Woah," I whispered, before sudden bits and pieces of smoke and fire began flying past me as supersonic speeds. One got caught on my flipper, a warm sensation building up, then became a searing painful fireball. I slammed my flipper into the water quickly, disposing of the flame, then looked at the other flakes of flames coming at me. Next came the rippling of the water. Like a land earthquake, it shook the water violently like a puddle, and fear finally took over. This was no show of glory and wonder. Glory and wonder were words used to describe catching prey, or watching a volcano erupt in the sea, giving birth to a new island, or shooting stars flashing across the sky in a light dance of hope and pure life. But this was darker, a feeling similar to a shadow dragging your soul down, and the more you feared, the deeper you got, until you gave in and fainted or ran like cowards. This dark sight was no light show; it was an execution. A predator from above. Death...itself. A huge firestorm and cloud of dust began rushing towards me at speeds that I couldn't recognize, but definitely faster than mine. My heart skipped a beat, until finally, instinct forced me to quickly dive back down into the water. A shocking splash of warmth, like the sun on my boiling skin, came upon me, and I let out a scream as the firestorm zoomed over the ocean. I covered my eyes as the world quaked for a few minutes, and the sea began to grow warmer. From below, tons of animals, prey and predator were fleeing quickly from the impact sight, some crying out in fear, others hiding near the coral. I still didn't know what was coming from below. Using sonar, I blasted a magnitude towards the impact sight, but when it came back, I saw my worst fear come alive, like a monster from the deepest, darkest part of the world awakening from its long lost sleep; tsunamis. It sucked up animals and plants like a vacuum, flattened and destroying rocks and mountains like a twister, and threw animals like ragdolls from a distressed and angry youngling. It was unstoppable. I felt petrified by the sight, and floated still as it came closer, lifting the ocean beyond the height of its original waves. It was something that wasn't even believable to my eyes alone, and after a few minutes, I snapped some sense into myself, and swam as fast as my flippers could carry me. A thundering boom shook the world as the firestorm continued above, while underwater, hell was being unleashed. I had to hide, or it'll spell doom for me. My eyes darted from side to side as the tsunami came closer at unimaginable speeds. Finally, deep in the heart of a mountain, I saw a hole that was just the size to fit a huge marine dinosaur like me, and in a hurrying manner, zoomed quickly to the earth's submerged surface. Yet, at the same time, the wave was already upon me. It was like a giant cloud of underwater dust, heat, and debris flashing towards me, ready to rip me apart. I already felt the pressure and current begin to drag me back towards the wave, and with one last bit of energy from my swimming, I thrusted my flipper towards the opening, and pulled myself in. But at the same time, it arrived. I felt a strike of pain and intense heat hit me as the underwater dust cloud of death struck my side and tore my flesh. The pull dragged me out of the cave, snagging onto my tail like the megalodon I fought last time. Except, this grip won't let go.

"NO!" I cried, my flippers sliding on the edges of the cave, "No please! No!" I felt myself begin to suffocate as the debris entered my nostrils and damaged my lungs. Then, I was choking, unable to take in a whiff of oxygen and water from the ocean itself. Get back in, I screamed to myself as I hung onto the edge, or you die! Then, the tsunami yanked me hard. My flippers lost its grip on the cave, and in horror, my body got pulled upwards to where the base of the tsunami supposed to be. My eyes widened as I got tossed and turned underwater, not even understanding which way's up, which way's down. Yet, I wasn't giving up there. Reacting quickly, my flipper caught the edge of a mountainside about to break of, and held my body with it. I closed my eyes as sand rushed into my pupils, blinding my ability to see. But it was only then when bad luck came back. Yes, the mountain couldn't hold on to me, or Earth, and broke a few minutes later. The tsunami was so large, that it seemed to have no end, and its strongest portion sucked me and the mountain off the earth. At the same time, a huge rock spiraled to me like a bullet, and slammed into my chest hard. Everything got knocked backwards, and the ground vanished in seconds as everything around me got dragged backwards. The world flipped, spun around, shook, whirled around, and it didn't seem to stop. Nausea flooded in my brain as everything flew around me, and yet I couldn't see properly. Brown and Grey was the only thing I could see at this point, and it only stayed that way for a few more minutes, until I passed out cold.