Whiteclaw (Into The Clock)

HAD TO SPLIT THIS CHAPTER TOO....LOL

I also wanna give a shout-out to @Avantika_19  @EurusAthena  @Skate_Embers@Hufflepuff_Person   for all their support! @Skate_Embers has a book she's working on, you guys should check out "Kingdom Life"!

Few  more chapters left, wish me luck on making them LOL

Everything seemed to be blurry blobs in my deplenished eyes, and the feeling in my arms, claws, and tail were diminishing slowly and painfully. But even through my dying sight, I knew where we were. I slid off of Stella's back when we reached the caverns, and immediately just plopped onto the floor, not even having a fighting chance to stand. I was loosing strength.

I was losing blood.

"Hang on Whiteclaw," Stella's soft voice soothed my mind and my panic, "Hang in there."

"Huh," I grinned, "That's the one thing I don't know how to do..."

Something slipped into my claws for a moment, and in response, my claw rushed it over to my wound. The object was flat and smooth, and curled slightly with a twist of my fingers. On my wound however, it did nothing, just put agonizing pressure on the injury.

"Hold it down," Stella voice muttered, before her stomps faded somewhere else. I growled endlessly as more blood recolored the rocks, and when the spasms struck back after a while, I squeezed my eyes shut and doubled over, breathing harshly while my noggin pressed on the dried sedimentaries of the cave.

"Is everybody in here?" Stella wondered, seeing Queen in the corner with her youngling and egg.

"Way ahead of you Stella!" Atlas's voice chirped, and his blurred body was seen dragging a crippled Lythronax through the dirt. Finch huffed, then growled to himself.

"Damn this crushed leg," He snarled, jerking it like a piece of meat, "from this rate, I ain't going to make it."

"Don't overthink it," Atlas grumbled, eyeing Feather with a hopeful smile. I felt his eyes fall upon my back, and a sharp gasp fluttered out his jaws.

"What happened to..." He turned to Stella, still covered in ash and cuts, "What happened to you guys?"

"We were fighting for our lives," Stella weakly nodded, "He saved my life."

"He's bleeding out," Atlas sounded worried.

"I'm fine- AH!" I screeched, squeezing my jaws tighter and tighter. I tasted the sweet and sour droplets of warm thick blood seep over my tongue and discolor my teeth, and in disgust, I spat some out, seeing my own saliva turn dark. The ground strangely left my fingers for a second, and I found myself leaning against the wall, panting painfully, while my claw dug into my injury. A blurry green face of Stella backed up from me, following with a puff of steam from her circular nostrils.

"I-It's alright," I choked, trembling harder, "I-I c-can make it..." Stella's frill spun to Thunder's worrisome eyes, and fear crawled through my skin.

I have to make it.

I'm the last one of my kind.

"What do we do now?" Atlas clicked from the right of me, "There's gotta be a way to get out of this place."

"I think there is," Stella sighed, then motioned her three horns towards the clock, "Through there."

Everybody's head turned to the golden wall.

Silence.

"Does anybody else wanna die today?" Atlas snarled, "Because that's all we've been doing, risking our lives just to die-"