Alicea (Impact)

"C'mon!" I cried as the ground shook and wobbled beneath my feet. My friend, George, also a Tarbosaurus, was nearby, helping me pull in the fresh meat that we just caught, when out of nowhere, the ground started shaking. And it wouldn't stop. Another sharp jolt knocked mountains down like trees, shook grass like waves in a stormy ocean, and brought the world to its knees. I snatched a piece of the tasty fresh-kill and painfully dragged it backwards towards a cave a little ways off from us, but close enough for running distance.

"We can't haul in this meat Alicea, it's too much!" George cried, "Alicea! Stop!" Then his eyes went wide, "Look out!" I wasn't ready to experience another obstacle, yet nature always finds a way to scare the crap out of you. Tons of Therizinosaurus began rushing at us in fear, and nor did they care that we were in the way. My eyes widened and my teeth bit harder on the meat still in my mouth as they charged, unknown to the fact that I was there. In seconds, feet bashed me down with a ground-shaking slam of my body, and followed up with feet and knees bruising up my bones. Strikes hit me from above too, knocking my brain around too. George was on the side, watching me in horror while he griped a shaking tree in fear.

"George!" I cried, when another foot struck my noggin, and everything around me went fuzzy. My body got knocked a few feet from where I was before into the earth, landing on my side ribs. A throbbing sensation ruled over my head as everything shook and swirled around me in pain. I felt as though luck really hated me, because as I spun around to get up, one of the Therizinosaur got scared, and jerked its arms up. The deadliest move to kill a predator. My heart skipped a beat as it began to descend, but using my tail, I thrusted myself to the side, avoiding its crushing slam to the trembling earth. But it seemed as though it wasn't going for shelter. It wanted me dead more than ever. The dinosaur began marching up to me, and fear crept into my soul as I struggled to get back up onto my two feet. That's when George arrived. He let out a huge roar, stumbling the clumsy herbivore backwards into some trees.

"Alicea get up!" He insisted, lifting me to my feet with his large skull, "And get to the cave!"

"What about the-"

"Leave it! I'll join you shortly!" He called, then marched over to the Therizinosaurus. With fear, I thundered over to the cave, stumbling sometimes as the ground wobbled and shook, then glanced back. But back not where George was, but farther out. Something orange, black, and speeding right at us was coming. A Firestorm. I was hyperventilating for sure as of now, cause I couldn't take in this much insanity. Then I heard something that dug deep into my bones. Deep into my soul. So deep, that it could never come out for the rest of my life; The desperate cry of pain of a Tarbosaurus. I spun around, watching George get slammed by the herbivore's large tail, dazzling him and whipping up dust to block his view, and then provide another attack, the claws. It was a setup.

"George!" I roared out to him in warning. But not even my voice could stop the events that would follow. I saw George snap his head back to see the enlarged claws come down, but unable to escape it. His body got caught in the two large knives of death, and quickly, the herbivore smashed its claws deep into his bones, meat, organs and all into the earth itself. George screamed, making me realize that the worst had happened.

"No," I felt the tears rush on, "George!" I wanted to run out. I wanted to save him, to be with him. But the next obstacle threw my body back into the cave. Fire, smoke, glass, everything struck me like a wrecking ball into mid-air. I went flying into the wall, head struck the rocks of the cave, and slumped down with pain in my skull as everything faded to the darkness of my own eyelids.