Stella (The Clock Part 2)

GET THE TISSUES READY, CAUSE THIS CHAPTER CAUGHT ME TOO!

Yeah, it really did.

Alright, only 5 or so chapters remaining, we're almost out of the clock. Or done with this story... IDK! Anyways guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter, cause this took a while to make. There's a Part 3 coming up next too, so be prepared. Also, for your dinosaur fans, check out Epicness1000's story, VIRALS. Its a mix of dinosaurs and 28 days later, and its really awesome and sad. You guys should check his stories out, they're just as good as mine, maybe even better, and he needs more views too! :D

Anyways, hope you enjoy this story....and don't cry. :D.... :(

Whiteclaw was dying.

And we both knew that.

The injuries he obtained, the broken bones, all the blood lost....., he was losing himself. He couldn't even stand.

His scarlet murked blood discolored the water around him, and his breathing was like shattered glass, to hard to pick up, to hard to rebuild, and sounded like rubbing scales in a burning fire.

But he could still think.

Just by hand signals and eye movement, I knew his quick plan by heart. He wanted to use the 'gun', or whatever it was called, but shoot it at a square object in the distance.

Apparently that killed him once.

But I disliked the plan.

"It could kill you again," I muttered, watchin the shadow jerk alive once again at the corner of my eye, "This isn't a good plan."

"Y-You have to trust me," Whiteclaw croaked, choking up some blood before recomposing himself, "I need to g-get to that gun."

"What about me?"

"F-Force h-him t-towards the huge square," His jaw moved like the limp twigs of trees, cutting his words like knives in the cold air, "Then t-take cover once I'm d-done-e...." His fingers curled once more, and I could only imagine how much more pain he could embrace.

But done with what?

"Go," He screeched lastly, nudging me away by his fragile snout, "T-There's n-no time..."

His voice scared me, though his eyes reflected a brazen sign, brighter than the dead sun. And unfortunately, I had to agree.

"Alright."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you Triceratops?" The Shadow's voice sneered threadfully, shaking a uprising feeling into my throat, one that was a mixed rubble of anger and fear. My eyes settled on Whiteclaw, still laying on the ground and in watch of the Shadow's movements. Another earth rumbling stomp made my claws quiver, and slowly, I shifted away, seeing the Shadow's face curl around the rock I was hiding behind.

"You can't hide forever!"

His head slid left suddenly, but somehow, I slipped away faster than he could blink. A dark growl came from the, now Spinosaurus Clock, shaking the earth with every step of annoyance. I found myself on the other side of the rocks, seeing Whiteclaw now dragging himself towards the gun, each pull more painful than the first. His eyes widened when he saw me, and in sync, we bobbled our heads once.