isogai & reader | density

edited | april 30, 2018

to be honest, when I saw the first vote for this story, i got v v v happy. that's how easy i am.

sooo.... *drum roll*

isogai yuuma, next in line! ( ̄▽ ̄)

-----

You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible

A centerfold, miracle, lyrical

You saved my life

And I want you to know baby

-----

Reader's Point of View

I'm here at a café, Kunugi-kaze, where Isogai is currently working at. It was a very warm place to relax yourself with, that's why many people gather around the area, sipping coffee while doing their respective plans for that day.

And as his close friend, I sympathize him so much. The thought that he's doing this just for the sake of his family's health and wealth, is heartbreaking. Seeing him like this everyday was torture, since I wanted him to be happy always. There was also a part of me that made me proud of his personality. He's a good quality boyfriend that every girl dreams for.

I was here planning to stalk him or probably confess to him after his work. Not in a bad way where I start to get creepy and suck out his guts, okay? I'm here to give him some extra food that he could cook for his family. Trying to help in the easiest way was all I could offer, and I'm sure he'll appreciate this effort.

I was in the corner of the shoppe, while I saw Isogai's other friends which belonged to his section, Nagisa, Maehara, Okajima, Kaede & Kataoka Megu piled up on a table.

They were so noisy, by the way.
I think they're here to investigate about Isogai's work since I've been eavesdropping for a while now.

And if you're asking why Isogai isn't bothered for me to be here since he doesn't want anyone to know about this job...

*Flashback*

"Y/N! Did you know I was working here?" It was obvious that Isogai was nervous and somehow scared of me.

Of course, who wouldn't be? I'm the vice president of the Student Council. In just one call and a snap of a finger for Asano Gakushuu, he might get expelled for his misbehavior.

"N-No. Don't worry, I won't tell it to the Student Council." I smiled at him. This was the moment I had developed a crush on him. It was kind of annoying that he didn't realize it, but at least I've protected him from the school.

I knew about his work before, and because of that he was sent to Class 3-E.

Poor guy. He just wanted to support his family with all his might, but he ended up being a burden. That's why I should keep this a secret.

"Thank you, Y/N! Because of your kindness, I'll treat you some food. No buts." He beamed and went to the kitchen.

He was so genuine.

How could he still be happy in this situation?