Itona & Reader - Himedere

Ne— Isn't quite obvious that I'm doing this dere types with our dear boys? ( ̄▽ ̄)

Tiffany_CakeLady 's request. 4/8.

4 more to go, though. (^ー^)ノ

THANK YOU FOR 1.2K HUHU I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU GUYS ;-;

Reminder:
-In this scenario, you are from the Class A. You are looked up by many people even though you're a big bitch.
-People go to the bulletin board, including Class E for their rankings.
- F/N = First Name & L/N = Last Name

Without further ado, let's begin shall we?

----

Oh my God, what is this?

Want you all in my business

Baby, I insist

Please don't blame me for what

ever happens next

----

Reader's Point of View

"I should try my best to get to the Class A." A girl whispered to her friend, eyeing me.

"Why?" Her friend asked and looked also at me.

"I want to be *Your name*'s friend." She replied.

I rolled my eyes at them, and they saw me doing this. They straightened themselves up.

Hypocrites who think they'll be as good as me. I walked through the corridor because I was here for a purpose.

"Move, peasants!" I shouted at those people who were on the bulletin board. I need to get there so that I could see what my rank is.

They looked at me, the girls quite scared, and the boys amused at me.

"Are you brats deaf?!" I added, making them alert and moved to their sides, making me have my way.

Annoying people. I sighed and saw a guy who's still in front of the ranks.

This made me angry at this little dimwit.

"Oi, I told you to move." I told the guy who has this grayish silver hair, and a bandana (I guess) on his head.

He looked at me coldly and muttered, "Who do you think you are?"

His question earned gasps from the students. Whispers became audible on my ears.

"How dare this guy is?"

"He's Horibe Itona right? From Class E?"

"He has the guts."

I flinched. This peasant is from Class E?

Interesting. The bitches from Class A-D never been aggressive to me.

"I'm (F/N) (L/N). And the bitches said you were Itona Horibe from Class E." I introduced myself sarcastically and went closer to him. Our distance became a half feet away.

"So?" He blurted out.

I groaned because of his attitude. This fucking moron!

The whispers became more loud.

"What the hell is this guy is doing?"

"He's sending himself to hell."

I moved closer and kept my chin up.

"You idiot who thinks you're superior to me, you need to shut the fuck up." I muttered, gritting my teeth.

"I feel intimidated." He said in a monotonous tone, which made my blood boil.

My chin went higher, making me go more bitchier than ever.

"At least I'm not lacking in height, you peasant." I smirked in victory when I saw his eyes darken.

I was inches taller than him, even though I'm just wearing a three inch heels. I guess I'm 2 inches taller than him.

Then he made his move, it was his turn to move closer, which made me bothered for no reason.

"Who are you calling small, bitch?" He asked, annoyance evident in his pale face.

"You." I said innocently.

He went past me, which made me confused.

I sighed and tried to face him.

I turned my back, only seeing him grin, a dark one.

He pushed me to the bulletin board and put both of his hands on my sides.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" I snapped at him and gave him a glare.

"This."

He kissed me roughly and this made me wince in pain.

He pulled himself out and panted, breathing for air.

WHAT. THE. HELL. JUST. HAPPENED.

The students went wild.

"GET OUT OF HERE PEASANTS!!" I shouted while my whole face was red.

This made the students run to their classrooms.

>>>>>>

Yoooo~ ^_−☆

Did you like it?

This is my first time to make an Itona one shot. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^