karma, nagisa, & reader | choices

edited | may 22, 2018

i just want to make a light one shot for today.

so here we goo!! (≧◡≦)

enjoy.

btw, this will be a short one. gomenasai. ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

——-

If you love me, if you hate me

You can't save me, baby, baby

All my life I've been good but now whoa "What the hell?"

——-

Reader's Point of View

I'm now staring at the open window like it was my lifeline as I was already excited to go home, change my clothes, eat, watch my favorite anime series and of course, having my ultimate sleep. All I wanted was to get out of this burden and find my source of relaxation.

I keep on checking at my wristwatch to see how many minutes left until the bell rings. I sighed and waited patiently.

*After 5 minutes of waiting*

"You are now dismissed." Koro-sensei announced to us and he went flying at his Mach 20 speed, probably had the plans to buy another gelato that Karma just keeps on stealing.

Students then gathered with their own groups and talked about what would they do because it's already Friday.

Well yeah, thank God it's Friday. But I'm just that person who celebrates a Friday with myself. Because, it's a day made for you when school week is over. You gotta make the best out of it, and I'm not going to include my friends during those times.

I stood up and fixed my things as fast as an eagle. I really want to get home already because I'm dead tired. I want to sleep.

I got my bag already on my shoulder, but Nagisa, the blue haired boy, suddenly approached me.

"Ne, Y/N-chan, can I walk you home?" He asked, a little determined and nervous at the same time.

I was hesitating to respond. It would be bad to reject him, but I really need to go. As I finally had the guts to open my mouth, Karma then appeared at us.

"Oh~ I wanna join." He teased with a smirk that he always do when he was having fun, or pretending to. I would never know.

I sighed in exasperation and utter defeat. It won't hurt to have them walk with me... I guess.

"Okay, fine." I responded as I rolled my eyes because I can't say no to these two.

Nagisa and Karma were happy to see me agree to their request, so I just scoffed at them seeing them like that.

(─‿‿─)  *Timeskip: Brought to you by Author-chan making a frown on how cringe worthy her works were*

Nagisa was about to get my bag as a sign of being a good guy, but suddenly Karma tripped him 'accidentally' making the blue head boy fall flat on his face.

I forced myself not to laugh at what happened, so I used both of my hands to cover my mouth that keeps on releasing muffled voices. I looked accusingly at Karma's mercury orbs after what happened to the poor Nagisa-kun.

"Eh~ You're so clumsy Nagisa-kun." He grinned, and he was definitely playing with his friend.

Nagisa stood up immediately and pointed at the period head boy. "You tripped me!" as he blamed him with a half shout and a pout.