Sugino & Reader - Be a girl

Hey, so have you noticed that I changed my username to hopelesslytoxic (that was ihopethaticould before)? I also changed my name to Euphoria (that was Paradox before). I changed both of these for personal reasons. I hope you understand, thank youuu!!~

Eeeeehhh?! Reader-chan is now boyish today.

This is 4/8 of _LazyCake_ 's request. [We're halfway there!~]

I seriously don't know how to make this good so, i'll be trying my best.

Now, let's goooo and start!~

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・

-----

You gotta tell me if you love me or not, love me or not, love me or not?

Been wishin' for you, am I lucky or not, lucky or not, lucky or not?

-----

Reader's Point of View

Today is a usual day. Me wearing my oversized hoodie, under it was my uniform.

Even though I would love to wear pants, sadly I couldn't. So, I put a long black knee socks that reaches up to my thighs.

Yes, I'm boyish, but I like to keep my hair down. I have some of my bangs that looks so unorganized, but it fits my figure.

I always bring my black headphones with me, so now, it's lying on my neck.

"Hey, Y/N-kun!!!" Maehara teased me early in the morning with his usual -kun greet.

To be honest, it's not a problem to me. Treat me like what they want. As long as they don't do something.

I raised my hand up, a sign that I already noticed him.

Maehara then took my hand and gave me a high five of some sort.

"I only raised my hand up, jerk." I laughed at him, shoving his hand away.

"Morning, Y/N-kun." Karma greeted me from behind and has his usual smirk.

Truth to be told, all of the boys call me Y/N-kun, except for Isogai, Nagisa and Sugino.

I couldn't care less though.

"What's up?" I smiled at Karma and put my hands on the pockets of my black hoodie.

"Look at Sugino-kun." He suddenly grinned, making me confused.

I turned to see where Karma was looking, and I saw Sugino there, glaring at me.

"What the hell?" I commented and looked at the red head beside me.

"He's probably jealous." Karma grinned and tugged Maehara with him.

"We should give them a moment, don't you think, Karma-kun?" Maehara also began to tease me.

What's the problem with these people?

They suddenly went away from me, but went to have a fist bump with Sugino.

I don't understand them.