karma & reader | one-sided love (pt. 2)

hello! i'm finally back with the continuation of one-sided love ^__^

did you miss me? lol

——-

If you love me let me go

'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear, the fear of falling apart

——-

Karma couldn't help but walk away from Nagisa. His blood was boiling madly and he wasn't sure if he could control his temper around the petite boy.

One wrong move, and maybe his fist would be landing on this blue haired boy's face.

With one last breath, he just decided that he had to get to Y/N as soon as possible. His feet carried his body as fast as he could.

Until he was nose to nose with her.

— third person point of view —

Nagisa was everything for her. He was the one why Y/N seemed to love going to school, even though she was known as a super lazy student. He was the one who put a smile to her face, even though people keep telling that she's a mean girl.

Y/N instantly fell for him. His blue locks, his laugh, his existence. Damn, she was totally whipped for that young boy.

After gathering her things in the dorm she shared with Nagisa and Karma, she opened the creaky door to find Karma himself.

She was there, and she had a tear stained on her delicate face. She looked like a wreck– truth be told, but the red head boy didn't think so. Karma looked at her like there was something worth looking at. In Karma's eyes, Y/N was art. Beautiful, mysterious, something he would stare at forever. He looked at her gently and then pointed at the bag in her hand.

"What's that? What're you doing?" He asked, worry and fear getting evident in his eyes.

Fresh tears started to form again in her orbs before she answered. "I'm leaving, Karma. I fucked up everything and I just need to leave. I don't want to make things awkward." She began to walk past him.

With this, Karma immediately panicked. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders to stop her from leaving the place.

"Karma-kun, please. I don't want to be here anymore." Y/N muttered, looking at the ground instead of facing the boy in front of her.

"No, Y/N. Just listen to me." He suddenly pulled her into a tight hug before saying, "I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too, dumbo."

"No, I love you, Y/N. I love you. More than just a friend. More than just a best friend." He stated. "I never told you because I knew how head over heels you were for Nagisa, okay? I never told you how much I adore and appreciate you because I knew how much you loved that boy. And it sucked, watching you yearn over him even though he doesn't love you. And the fact that the three of us are best friends made it worse. He ignored you when I was there, loving you. You deserve so much more than someone who doesn't feel the same towards you, Y/N. I understand if you don't feel the same. Especially after what just happened, I just needed you to know that I'm here for you. Use me if you want. Use me to forget about him!" He breathed heavily after getting everything off his chest. Not just because he barely took any breaks between sentences, but he also just confessed his love for a girl who'd been in love with his best friend for years. It was definitely painful.

She was crying heavily by now, her breath getting shortened. It was not because she was still sad that the love of her life rejected her, but it was because she was getting devastated that the other one did.

She didn't know what to do. It was twisted, really. She loved Nagisa, but Nagisa loves another. And here we see that Karma loves her. She didn't want a thing about that. Y/N can't just love Karma just because he admitted his feelings towards her. That would be sick.

"Karma, I don't feel the same, and you know that! You should be the one who understands that! I tell you so much how I'm desperate for Nagisa's attention and suddenly, out of the blue, you're going to tell me this?" Y/N couldn't believe it. "It just makes me want to leave this place more."

"Sorry, Karma." She sighed, pushing Karma's body away from her. "Maybe someday we would meet again, and everything would finally work."

>>>>>

One shot inspired from buckysthot on tumblr. sorry if it's a little rushed.

And uhm I just want to tell that I might end Ruminative on 135 or 140. It actually depends on my mood.

Anyways, the next update would be a lemon. But, I still don't know who would it be with. Most probably Nagisa? heehee.

Next update would be posted once Convenience Store reaches 700 reads. ^____^

i hope you enjoyed! vote, comment, share.
arigato gozaimasu!~