gakushuu & reader | rejection

requested by ascellworld !
sorry for being so late :(

——-

Caught in a lie

Take me out of his hell

I can't free myself from this pain

Save the me who's being punished

——-

Second Person Point of View

You couldn't do this anymore.

You've been coping so well so far. So many weeks – months – passed with you feeling like this but you always managed to withhold them.

But tonight was different. Tonight he was too close, too real.

Too close.

You went home together ever since you won the position as the Vice President of the Student Council. He knew your parents as he promised to them that he will keep you safe everyday.

It was sweet, yes, but that doesn't mean he likes you already.

Tonight your mind was chasing itself, running round and around in circles to a point where you couldn't cope with it any longer. The feeling itself became too much.

If you didn't say anything now, you felt like the words would force themselves out of you and leave you a mess of a person in the ground.

You stopped, eyes automatically falling onto your feet. He walked a little ahead of you, making you no longer by his side.

"Gakushuu-senpai."

Although it was your voice calling out, you never felt the words leave your lips. You stared at your hands, your slightly shaking hands that didn't feel like yours.

Were you always going to be this pathetic?

You lifted your gaze, cutting your train of thought. Your eyes automatically found the strawberry blonde haired male who always made you so whipped for him.

You watched him take those steps, allowing yourself a moment to simply take him in before everything would change. A few lonely seconds ticked by before he stopped and started to turn your way. You fisted your hands and immediately shoved them into your pockets.

You couldn't let him see you like this. Not now.

Especially not now.

You let out a small sigh, lifting your gaze towards the clear night sky.

It was a Monday night, too early and too beautiful to get broken.

"Why are you just standing there, Y/N-chan?" His chuckle finally broke the silence.

You looked up at him, his voice bringing you back to the present.

Your eyes lingered on him. He had his hands in the pockets of his coat, shielding them from the cool air. His face was softly lit by the light orange glow of the nearby streetlight, casting half of his face in a shadowy darkness while the other remained softly lit. His lips were slightly pulled into a small smile.

It was a smile that made you smile.

And you did. Your lips began pulling at the corners acting as a trigger for your eyes to break contact and fall back down again.

Could you even do this? With him standing like that? Smiling like that?

A feeling rose in your chest, a slight pressure which you welcomed in.