Itona & Reader - Werewolf (Part Two + Lemon)

I am v v v sorry. I should've posted this part yesterday. T_T

~~~

Oh geez. Look how manly Itona looks in the picture.

Here is the part 2 that Randomly12Aqua requested!! (๑>◡<๑)

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things , then skip this update. 🍋 

This lemon kinda sucks since I don't know how to make this in the first place.

(๑>◡<๑)

-----

Those plump lips, soft and red. I'll rip them swiftly off.

So, you can kiss no one, except for me.

Okay?

Hurry up! I won't ask again!

Who the hell is your one true love?

It's me, right? Right? It's me!

It couldn't be anyone else! 

-----

Ending of Part 1:

As adrenaline overcame me, I instantly stood up and started to run away from him.

"So, this is how you want it, huh?! Fine! Run. Run! RUN! I know your scent! Hahahaha! If I get you, I'll fuck you hard and make you mine! You are my mate, so I need to own you to myself." He started to chuckle madly, making me frightened and fasten up my pace.

I got a hold of the trees that I kept bumping into because it was kind of the support that I need to not make myself fall down yet again.

Tears started to flow down my eyes as I started to feel hopeless.

He's a werewolf. How can I escape?

Nonetheless, I still ran for the sake of my sanity.

~~~~~

Reader's Point of View

I'm starting to feel tired. All of my energy is getting drained out. My legs keep on trembling, and the only support that I have are the huge trees scattered around this dark forest.

I've ran over the past 10 minutes, but I've never found an exit to this forest. Heck, I didn't even see Itona himself. I wonder where he is, since I haven't heard anything that could make me feel in danger.

My breathing became more shallow, so I decided to walk. My stomach began to crumble because of hunger and thirst combined. My vision started to become hazy, and the only thing that I can use for light is the moon.

Since using my phone might attract the wolf's senses. I'll never know what he might be capable of doing.

I hid beside a fall out tree for two reasons. First, I need to have a little rest. Second, I might never know when he's going to appear.

.

.

.

.

.

As consciousness was drifting away from me, the sounds of the leaves getting stepped on was heard loud enough for me. My drowsiness was gone in an instant.