Itona & Reader - Candies

Hi folks!! I just want to thank all of you for 4.8k reads. I didn't expect this much because first of all, this was my first book. (ToT)/~~~

Let's get to the point. I already said that this book will end on 100 parts (and that would be soon enough).

I would like to ask about what would you like me to do? What genre? What kind of book? I would accept requests about it (if it's easy and interesting to write about). (^з^)-☆

[Tbh, I already have an idea of a book I'll write and it's called Nostalgia. It is about our favorite stories on our childhood. Example is the Little Red Riding Hood. I'll give a summary about it and some little opinions too.]

So please, feel free to tell the things you want me to do in the future.

Because, of course, I love the fact that we connect to each other as author-chan and reader. ^o^

7/8 of _LazyCake_ 's request.

Let's begiiin!! :>

-----

All I wanna do

is be with you

be with you

There's nothing we can't do

just wanna be with you

only you

------

Reader's Point of View

"Itona-kuuun! Please come with me to the Sweets all you can buffet!!" I pleaded, kneeling on the classroom floor, tugging Itona's uniform.

"Why me?" He said with an annoyed voice that echoed through the room.

"Just because!! All of them is going out and you're my only hope!! It's already 4pm so let's goooo!" I whined at him, ruffled my hair in a horrible way, making my hair look like a disaster.

"Until what time this buffet is open?" He coldly asked.

"Until 5:30 only! I don't wanna waste the tickets that I bought!! ( ̄▽ ̄)" I said, standing up from my awful position earlier.

"I like ramen, not sweets, Y/N." He monotonously said, stating his excuses.

"Just come with me! Damn it!! We'll be late!!" ( ̄Д ̄)ノ  I took Itona's hand and pulled him to the exit, making our way to my favorite place.

It's either I beg or I force people to come with me. I grinned at myself mischievously.

|(3)| *Timeskip: Brought to you by Itona meeting his long lost twin, Killua* (A/N: Hehehe I love killua [Hunter X Hunter])

I breathed rapidly as we were inside the buffet.

I definitely got tired dragging Itona
here who kept on complaining that he was tired of me already.

"Here's your ticket! See ya!" ^-^ I smiled cheerfully at Itona, and left him there, looking confused.

I looked at the candies placed all over the huge table. Pink ribbons, blue balloons, yellow tables. Pastel colors floating around the place.

Jelly beans, sour tapes, gummy bears, mini chocolates, strawberry chews, wafers, chocolate fountain. It was heaven.

I rushed through the plates, getting all of my favorite candies in one minute.

As I was satisfied for my round one of my supper (you can say that).

I went to the table where Itona was seating, eating candies one by one.

"Do you like it?" I asked him confidently.

"I still like ramen better." He quickly responded.

My eyes widened at what he said.

"You like it then? Yaaay! I'm proud of you Itona-kun! You're now part of the Sweets gang." I swayed myself in my chair, my mouth full of gummy worms.

"Sweets gang? Really?" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey! That's rude to say at your co-member!" I nudged at him, making him flinch, but as response, I gave him a little smirk.

"Whatever, Y/N." He told me, now getting some candies from my plate.

"Nooo!!!!" I shouted, making a little scene at the moment, but shrugged it off.

Who cares? at least I'm with this cute boy.

"I thought I was part of the gang?" He sarcastically said, having a slight smile that was forming on his lips.

"Uuugh! I hate you!" I told him, and got my plate closer to me.

"I could go back to where the candies are, dumbo." He teased, making my face red like a tomato.

"Damn you, Itona-kun!" I rolled my eyes at him, still flustered because of embarrassment.

He took another candy from my plate, and this time, I let him.

We could get more later.

"Y/N." He called me, making my attention go to his pale but cute face.

"What?" I asked while chewing a sour tape.

"Let's go again here sometime." He said, looking away from me.

"I won't take a no for an answer." He added, still not looking at me.

I chuckled at him, now making him face me because of confusion.

"Candies and Itona. So gooood to be true." I blurted out, making Itona flustered for the first time.

I laughed at him, this time for like laughing my ass off to the point that I was snorting.

"Y/N over candies." He whispered suddenly behind my ear, making me blush furiously.

>>>>>>

Soooo... that's it! I know it's short, but I don't know how to make this shot interesting while it gets longer. So, just bear with it.

:>

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^