ren & reader | classroom (lemon)

yOU GUYS WANTED MORE SO I WILL GIVE YOU MORE. JUST DONT COME BACK AT ME SAYING "OH MY EYES".

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update. 🍋

requested by: NicoleNeco

bijjj ready your bible and holy water!! drown in your juices, babe. ;)

——-

Cause you

When you smile, I get dizzy

True

Please be careful

You

What's really dangerous

Is only in your possession

——-

Second Person's Point of View

"On my lap now, baby girl..." Ren glares at you demandingly, pulling your leg towards him. At the same time, he strokes your inner thigh with his knees, causing you to squirm slightly.

"Excuse me, but we're on a fucking classroom! God knows everybody could see and hear us!" I scolded him for having a dirty mind and a lustful dick while at school.

He made a 'tsk' sound and snarled, "Fine, if you don't want to sit, then I'll make you." He pulled your waist hard, making you sat on his lap. Your panties were directly touching his thigh underneath your school skirt. Ren's lips form into a slight smirk, obviously turned on by the very fact that you're sitting on top of him.

"Ren. Let me go." You stated with gritted teeth. Yes, this boy is your boyfriend, but his wants needs to be in the right place and right time.

As if he didn't hear anything, his hands ventured from your bare legs to your shirt, where he loosened the top few buttons because he ripped it apart. This made you annoyed, terrified, and sinfully turned on. As his hands pulled out your breasts in full view, he begins to lick his bottom lip, eyeing them lustfully.

"You know that we need to stop this or else they will— ahh!" He rubbed himself to your panties, making you squeal in shock and in the electricity it gave you. Ren devours your boobs, sucking onto the nipples that stood at attention. At this point, you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. The pleasure overwhelms your senses, and the heavenly moans escape from your mouth, filling the room.

"Do you still want me to stop, my dear Y/N? It seems like your slutty heart is dominating your brain." Ren whispered slowly and seductively as he leaned on your shoulders, which potentially made you succumb to his wishes. "No." was your answer as you didn't want to stop what isn't finished yet. And this made you realize that you finally let out your sexual side. He chuckles in victory.

"Good. Because you're making me so horny..." He exhales deeply, kneading your breasts with the cold touches of his fingers. It wasn't long before you began riding his clenched muscles of his thigh, rubbing your womanhood against it repeatedly. The pressure set your mind blank, forgetting all the students who could pass by any minute. You just couldn't feel yourself think at the moment.

He starts to suck and apply hickeys at the nape of your neck, exploring your most sensitive parts. It caused you to be a moaning mess even more, and his member was now fully hard because of your screams of delight. With heavy breaths, unzipped his pants, revealing his pulsating erection.

"Ride me baby." Ren demanded and gave you a playful wink, while biting your already swollen bottom lip. Before you could even say a yes or a no to his demand, he raised your hip and pulled your slit apart, then you finally slid into his rod slowly and surely.

The both of you break out intense moans and groans as the tightness of your walls against his member was too luscious to handle. Yes, you had counted the times Ren and you had made love, but this was your first time riding him. Your hip leisurely went further down, and you could see Ren's chest rising and falling erratically, observing how his dick disappears inside of you completely.

After a while of getting used to the gratification, your hips began rocking against him hard and fast, and he was there, thrusting against you, matching your motions. You arched your back as you could only think of this sexual desire, your hands making its way to Ren's brown hair that was as soft as marshmallows. You went up and down in powerful notions, wanting to feel every inch of his member against your walls.

"Ahhh... shit!" The sounds coming from your mouth was definitely immoral and loud, but it turned you on even more. You decided to grind harder, the knot in your abdomen tightening as he thrusts deeply inside of you.

"I'm coming." Ren buries his face on your chest, holding your hips firmly while giving the last few sharp thrusts. "Do it inside." You instantly told him once you felt his twitching in your pussy. Eventually, he cums in you, the juices leaking from the sides of your cave and onto his penis.

The only thing you could hear was the both of you catching your breaths, tired but satisfied with what the two of you did earlier.

The first thing that came up in your mind was your uniform so you took glances around the room. "Oh no... it's ruined." You looked down your school skirt which was stained with fluids and your blouse that Ren tossed away at the teacher's desk.

Ren laughs slightly, planting a soft kiss into your lips.

"I have a jacket on my locker. And, I'll buy a new skirt for you before the teacher and the students arrive, okay?"

"Plus, it was worth it." He added, running his hand on your thigh.

"Pervert! You better get that clothes for me in 5 minutes or we'll both be seeing each other in detention."

>>>>>

smut inspired by @/jiminfication !! [choke me daddy ; sex 3: at the classroom]

we'll if you stan jimin from bts, and you're also a hoe, i suggest that you should read it and check it out! she's good at detailed lemons heh.

see you on the next.

vote. comment. share.

arigato gozaimasuu~ ^-^

next update: karma & reader | elevator (pt. 2 + lemon)

gET READY FOR ANOTHER SMUT FEAST, BABE. ;)