karma & reader | caught (pt. 2 + lemon)

here's the part two that everyone requested! sorry for posting late.

school has been stressing me up lately and my brain isn't cooperating with me as well.

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update. 🍋

——-

This is our fantasy, come to me, follow me

Trembling in my heart, I can't breathe

Hey baby, your look that you gave without anyone else knowing

It makes my heart flutter

——-

Second Person's Point of View

You saw Karma burst into a fit of a laughter and threw your phone away, now his hands on the both sides of your waist. He rolled you over the bed and he was on top of you, grinning victoriously at what he saw earlier.

With that, his face leaned closer to yours in order to lock lips with you, his hand moving upwards it could hold your face and somehow tilt it towards his. You closed your eyes and lost yourself in the kiss, your lips molding against each other's as if they were made to fit one another.

You smiled a little as you realized how much you missed your boyfriend, your hands reached up to grasp at the collar of his jacket so you could pull him closer. With a final hum of satisfaction, he pulled back as you two caught breaths.

"What's on your brain these days?" He chuckled.

You answered him with an eye roll and replied, "Nothing."

He leaned backwards and removed his jacket, throwing it across the room without a care as he moved to take off his shirt when he paused and stared at your outfit.

A few giggles escaped your mouth when you noticed his eyebrows furrow in confusion and his hands begin to tug at the fabric covering most of your body. "Is this my shirt?" He demanded to know, tickling your sides slightly as you laughed even more and helped him to remove it. He held it up in one hand with a smirk tugging at his lips, "See, I'm just reclaiming what's mine."

Even though the two of you had been messing around and acting childish, the mood changed as his eyes roamed around your features with a serious expression. You still had your underwear on, but that didn't stop him from taking in your beauty and absolutely savoring it. After a few seconds of silence and wandering eyes, Karma slowly smiled at you as he leaned in for another kiss that was gentle and loving.

But as time passes by, his kisses felt more aggressive as he removed your panties as well as his pants and boxers, leaving the both of you naked.

His hand reached out to cup your wetness and he relished in the whimper you made as well as the silent moan you released. After extending one of his fingers and inserting it to you, he did it in a painfully slow way and whispered, "Did I do this in your messed up fan fiction fantasy?" His voice melted your insides and you could only mumble his name through your clenched teeth. Your hands resorted to twisting themselves in the sheets as Karma added the second finger, and the third.

You were panting by the time he began to pick up speed, practically shoving his fingers inside you as he sat back and enjoyed the effect it had on you. You lost your cool and began to frantically attempt to catch your breath, bucking your hips to meet his fingers while your back arched in delight.

Karma noticed that you were close in releasing your orgasm, so he purposely stopped. "Not yet."

You let out a whine as you felt unsatisfied and left undone.

But as you saw your boyfriend licking his fingers filled with your juices and winked at you as he was finished, your core began to throb yet again.

Pinning you down on the bed allowed him to wrap your ankles around his shoulders and shoved his shaft into you without warning. A gasp let out your mouth as you bit your lips and ran both of your hands through his red hair, fully enjoying how the angle allowed Karma to hit all the right spots as he continued to thrust like a madman.

You attempted to tell him that you were close to your climax, but it only came out as desperate cries of his name before you could feel yourself tighten more around him that encouraged Karma to orgasm as well. He didn't stop his hips from moving though, and that allowed the both of you to ride your highs. He slowly wrapped his arms around you as you fumbled to cover your bodies with a warm blanket, a grin forming on his face as he poked your cheek.

"You know, that made me feel really confident."

>>>>>

just a little rant:
wattpad is being so complicated rn. it's so hard to entertain comments since all i keep seeing in my notifications are posts in their message boards. it's kind of messed up in a way.

anyways, this one shot is inspired from another bts x reader smut book.

see you on the next update.

vote. comment. share.

arigato gozaimasuu~ ^-^