gakushuu & reader | priorities (lemon)

hello guys! sorry for the long wait. :(

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update. 🍋

——-

My pipe awakens everything

That sound burns you up even more

You're pulled by it, you react

I'm endlessly blowing

I'm your guilty pleasure

You can't escape

Never

——-

Third Person's Point of View

"Gakushuu, I want to play," Y/N purred with a demanding voice, tugging on his cotton shirt underneath his uniform.

"I'm working on my paper. Can you wait for a little bit?"

Gakushuu was stressed out. He felt like he needed to double the efforts he's been giving for academics seeing that his rival, Karma Akabane was advancing towards the top.

Going to his main problem, he had an English paper due in a week, and he had no clue what the hell he's supposed to write about.

As much as he wants to have intimate time with Y/N, he didn't want to fail— he didn't want to get an A because all of his grades are supposed to be A+.

The girl pouted, slipping her cold hand underneath his shirt. She her hands were trailing up his abs and scooted herself closer to him. She turned his chair around with her knee and sat on his thigh.

"Why won't you play with me?"

Gakushuu sighed. "Y/N—"

"Don't call me that," She whispered with a pout. "I like the nicknames you give me."

He sighed again, but this time, it was soft and gentle. He put his pencil down and slowly caressed her chin and jaw. "Babygirl, I have to submit this thesis soon. I don't want to fail and you know that, right?"

"If you play with me, I'll make sure you'll get an A+ on that paper. I can do it in no time, and you'll just chill there and watch me finish it later," Y/N replied.

Gakushuu stared at her. "Can you write a paper about the human brain?"

She eagerly nodded as she heard his question. "I can do it, I can do it!"

He pressed his lips to her gently. "Fine, but if you cause me to have an A in this thesis, we'll never going to have sex again, I swear."

Y/N pouted even more. "I'm not stupid, Shuu. I can write that damn paper in a blink of an eye. I'm not titled as the Best in English in our class for nothing, you idiot. Now fuck me."

Gakushuu gave in with a chuckle, resting his hands on her hips and leaning forward to kiss her again. Y/N held onto his face and deepened the kiss, sticking her tongue into his mouth.

He moaned, fingers digging into her flesh. Gakushuu slipped one hand to the knot of the sweatpants she borrowed from him and untied them. He put his hand into her panties and tried to satisfy her as much as he could with the position they are in.

Y/N moaned. "I like the way you touch me," She whispered loud enough for the strawberry blonde male to hear.

"Good, because you're stuck with me now."

His tongue flattened against her clit. He began to lick her like a kitten lapping up some delicious milk from its bowl. His head moved side to side, up and down, and in different ways and possible angles that would make Y/N enjoy.

She let out a cry of delight, her hands clumsily going out to wrap around Gakushuu's soft hair. He let out a lazy groan,  as Y/N's toes curled up in pleasure. The sight of her boyfriend panting because of sucking her clit made her whimper. The light made the sweat on his forehead glisten, strands of his velvety hair stuck to his forehead.

Gakushuu stuck one of his long and skinny fingers inside her. He slowly pumped in and out of her while putting pressure on her clit. Y/N continued to let out loud whines. He took his finger out and reached out to the female, putting his glazed finger on her lower lip. Y/N parted her mouth and sucked on the tip of his finger before moving down to his knuckle. She sucked all of her juices off his finger and let go once she was done.

Y/N hummed. "I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

He chuckled, lifting his lips off her clit. Y/N whimpered from the loss of contact but found herself drooling as Gakushuu positioned himself in front of her.

"You're mean. You didn't even pleasure me."

"Next time, promise!" She replied.

Y/N let out a mewl as she laid on her back. Gakushuu inserted the head of his own into her. As he slipped himself into her girl, he felt her walls that were pulsating around his cock.

"Fuck," He gasped out. "You're so fucking tight."

Y/N still had hickeys from Gakushuu because of the last time that they had sex. He sucked on the same place and made them darker. Y/N let out a gasp, her hands tightly grabbed the muscles of his back as he painfully made bruises on her skin.

Gakushuu suddenly removed his member out, but he inserted it again in a rough manner. Y/N tried to spread her legs as wide as possible. He started to repeat the same process, but more slowly. He brought his face out of the crook of her neck and pressed his lips against the corner of her forehead as he was rocking his hips.

It felt amazing. Sex was a drug that she could never stop using. She wanted more.

Gakushuu could feel his veins pulsating and his vision getting blurry.

He withdrew from the forehead kiss and brought his hand down to her clit and pressed his thumb against it. His thumb flicked her clit over and over again. He rubbed it in swirls and circles.

"You're so goddamn beautiful when you're pushed to the edge. Does my princess want to cum for me?" He panted out.

Y/N weakly nodded. "Please," She mewled, stretching her arms out.

He laughed as he leaned in to place a peck on her lips.

Her moans started to turn into cries. Gakushuu used his lips and his tongue to shut her up. Eventually, with the last flick of his thumb, she let out one last moan as she reached her orgasm.

He chuckled. "Hey, we're not done yet."

Gakushuu continued to thrust into her roughly. Y/N could feel her eyes rolling back to the back of her head as her boyfriend rode out her own orgasm. His thrusts became sloppy. His grunts were short but heavy. He finally came in, his milk oozing out.

He stayed still inside of her for a couple of seconds, before pulling out and collapsing on the bed next to her.

>>>>>

oof... did you like it? *coughs* ehem.

in this house, we love lemons. (tea is spilled hoes)

see you on the next update! :)

vote. comment. share.

arigato gozaimasuu~ ^-^