nagisa & reader | clingy

since nobody's requesting for a nagisa fluff, i made this for our baby blue boy.

i just, kind of miss him, that's all.

——-

If you really really love me, tell me

That you can't go without a day without me really really

That you want me so much that you obsess over me really

If you really really want me tell me

That your eyes don't wonder for a second really really

That you're different from other guys really

——-

Third Person's Point of View

"Since you decided to spend this special day on my house when I took all my time to recommend some other good places, what movie do you want to watch today?" Nagisa asked with a low voice, while he was in a tight hug with his girlfriend, Y/N. They were located on the fancy aztec detailed couch, facing the big 40 inch television, discussing about what to do.

Nagisa and Y/N are a fresh couple. After Koro-sensei's saddening death that deeply affected the students of Class 3-E, they promised to lean on to each other when either of them feels down and has a problem, therefore, leading to something more than just friends. They've been on for a month now, and they were actually currently celebrating their first monthsary today.

Y/N looked at his alluring orbs as she joyfully responded, "I actually have a lot! Let's try Midnight Sun and Incredibles 2! I bet they're good since I've been seeing good ratings about those two from my friends."

"Midnight Sun is about that girl who's sick right? Like she cannot go out because she'll die because of the sunlight? And she'll meet this boy and blah blah blah some stuff happens and drama drama drama and yeah it's romance?" Nagisa's curiosity peeked as he might have probably seen the 3 minute trailer.

She laughed at how her boyfriend asked about it and replied, "Yup, that's the one!"

"And Incredibles 2 will finally have it's comeback! We were like only six or seven when the first movie came up! Better make it good because I've waited too long for that."

"We'll finally know what happened after the run race, yeah."

"Okay, alright, that's good to hear then! We'll ready everything we need and I'll just go outside to buy us something to munch while watching."

"Wait, don't pull away-" A whine escapes between her lips as Nagisa starts to move. She tightens her arms around the other teen, crushing Nagisa to her chest and refusing to let him move even an inch away.

"Y/N," Nagisa says, sounding like he's trying to hold back laughter. "C'mon, let go. Both of us are starving, don't deny it."

"Mmmm.... No." Y/N nuzzles her face into Nagisa's siky, light blue curls. Nagisa's hair smells like blueberries and bubblegum and all things sweet and good. Nagisa smells so intoxicating, and Y/N doesn't want him to go just yet.

"I have to go, Y/N." Nagisa's protest is weak, just like the hand pushing and failing to force Y/N's arms away. "I need to buy us some snacks in the convenience store so that we could enjoy watching a movie! Don't you want that?"

"All I need is already complete," Y/N mumbles. "You are the only thing that I need for this movie marathon! I'll enjoy as long as I have you!"

Nagisa sighs at his love of his life. His breath is warm on Y/N's neck and the girl has to hold back a shiver as the blue head says softly, "Yeah, I know. But we still need some chips and some popcorn..."

Y/N does shudder at that. "But if you leave, I'll be left here in this room cold! I can't allow such thing! Do you want me to freeze here alone?"

"Don't be an idiot! I will only be gone for 5 minutes. Or if you can't really handle it, why don't you turn off the aircon for a bit? Or why not use your blanket? Oh my god, you're unbelievable."

"Well, that's why you had to come here, for cuddles to provide me warmth! If I want Nagi-kun, it must be Nagi-kun!"

"Yeah, yeah, but we need to buy food! How many times to I have to tell you? I'm warning you: don't come at me telling you're hungry later!" He grunts, trying in earnest to pull away from Y/N this time, but only succeeds in dragging the lady up with him, "Y/N!!! Let- ugh, go, seriously-"

"Not yet! Not yet!" Y/N pleads. She widens her eyes, looking like a hurt puppy and juts out her lower lip, and Nagisa freezes in place, just like Y/N knew he would.

She begs, "Please, Nagisa? Just a little longer... It's just your hug is the most comfortable place I've been. And I'm not kidding about that. It's a hell of a fact." She lets her voice trail off and Nagisa raises his gaze to the ceiling before letting out a long, heavy breath. There's a pretty blush blooming across his cheeks and Y/N's heart flutters a bit at the cute sight the gay gods were giving her.

"Thank the heavens because you're very lucky that I love you," Nagisa says after admitting defeat and slumps back down on top of Y/N's chest. The now more energetic and happy lass throws her arms back around the lad's shoulders with a cheerful hum.

"I know! I'm more than grateful!" She chirps and goes back to rubbing small, gentle circles into Nagisa's shoulder blades.

"So are we going to watch the movie or are we going to wait until your satisfied with the hug and let me buy some snacks first?"

>>>>>

one shot was inspired and came from decembercamiecherries [tumblr]

see you on the next. (the next might take a longer time than usual since yeah classes are finally back to ruin me)

vote. comment. share.

arigato gozaimasuu~ ^-^