gakushuu & reader | bathroom (lemon)

Gakushuu x Reader

The AU takes place in a University so expect that Reader-chan and Gakushuu are already around 19-21. ;)

Requested by AyaOtomori15

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update. 🍋

——-

It's comfortable even as you say nothing

If you are there, they'll all be my home

You know I want that

Home

You know you got that

Home

——-

Second Person's Point of View

You still couldn't believe everything that happened in your college years. Your mom pushed you to live near around your school. So with that, she organized everything, including the place you are supposed to live in.

Sadly, she didn't tell you that you were going to be roommates with the boy he keeps talking about, Asano Gakushuu. You knew that your mom would always drop hints about dating him, knowing that he is the son of the principal, a very rich one, at that. But even though she keeps shoving him to you, you would just shrug and tell her not to meddle with your own love life since you knew that it's bad to force a relationship with someone.

But, that doesn't mean that you don't like him though.

Ever since you left your home and proceeded with living with Gakushuu, you had to face the fact that you two share one house and be aware of the fact that he is a guy, a handsome and an intelligent one to be exact.

You woke up from a heavy sleep, waking up earlier than expected. It was five in the morning, but your usual time to fix yourself was six. You then remembered that you accidentally slept while doing your homeworks, so you groaned in annoyance. "Bullshit."

You sighed as you were tired– even though you just got up from bed– as you walked into the living room, sleep practically sealing your eyes shut. You raised the heels of your palms to each eye and rubbed them vigorously as you made your way to the bathroom you shared with your roommate.

Just as you reached for the door knob, the door flung open. You finally opened your eyes and noticed Gakushuu standing in front of you, shirtless.

You blinked heavily as you took in the sight, his upper body glistening. He stared down at you, poking your forehead. "What's wrong with you?" He asked.

Shaking your head, you pushed passed him and into the steamy bathroom. He chuckled at your little actions. "You should wait for a while. I used all of the hot water."

You froze in your tracks and turned to face him, glaring. "Really?" You whined. "You always take your showers at night. What happened to that?"

He shrugged, adjusting the towel around his waist. "I didn't think you'd be awake this early. And I didn't take a shower last night."

You rolled your eyes as he stepped closer to you, reaching around you to grab his toothbrush. Your breath hitched in your throat as his purple orbs searched yours. You became conscious of what you looked like since you didn't even bother to look at the mirror when you stepped out of your room.