Karma & Reader - Unreciprocated (Part Two)

Here's the Part Two that you guys requested.

Warning: it's shitty.

——-

It goes round & round, why do I keep coming back

I go down & down, at this point, I'm just a fool

Whatever I do, I can't help it

It's definitely my heart, my feelings but

why don't they listen to me

——-

Reader's Point of View

It seems like everything that gave life to me vanished. Everything was suddenly pitch black, like a black hole slurping my soul into its dungeon.

I landed in a place with nothing in it. It was suffocating, like it was taking all the breath that was left inside of me.

"Y/N! Let me explain first!" Karma's voice echoed through the dark, making my eyes search for someone, that someone who is worth more than my life.

"K-Karma?" I tried to speak, but couldn't, so I ended up mouthing my words. I started gulping to make me feel better, but it was the opposite of what I was expecting. My throat was burning, it was like it was destined to be void of speaking.

What was happening to me? I feel so lightheaded, it seems like I was above the skies, getting a sense of a heavenly touch. My body is floating, my feet couldn't sense the ground. Why?

"It's always been you, Y/N. I-I never thought it would end up this way! I dumped you because I was a coward. I was too insecure that I would be too lacking for our relationship. You're too good for me. You're making me realize how much I don't deserve you." His voice was hoarse, and it could be because he was crying.

"Karma! It's not your fault!" I tried replying, but the invisible rope that's tying my neck won't let me be heard.

If only I could see him and hug him tight. Make him know that he's the only person who made me this whipped for love.

"I made Okuda as an excuse. Yes, it was a jerk move, but she knew that I had affections for you. She helped me whenever I get problematic because of this complicated thing that's building between us. I was too consumed by my fear of being not enough... to the point I became so selfish. I never thought you would have this Hanahaki. I never thought you would be so tripped for me as how as I'm ripped for you." The way his words keep entering my mind was a paradox. It felt nice, but somehow in the pit of my gut, it was horrible. It was soothing, but it was also torturous.

"If only I was given another chance to make things right, I will definitely prove you that I could be the best boyfriend you could have. We would get possessive with one another, we would act as a cute couple that everyone would envy. Wearing the same shirts or headbands, what a scenario, right? We would still have our future planning, have kids, twins, or quadruplets, if that's possible! Just please.... don't let go just yet."

"Please... I know this is another selfish favor, but can you please fight for me? Fight for the both of us, Y/N."

Tears started to drop out of my eyes. I couldn't believe anything that's happening. Am I dreaming? Is it true that he's admitting his love for me? Am I dead? This confession is just a joke... I guess.

But nonetheless, I fought with the sickness that made me restricted. Wiggling my body till I felt safe to run. Running to nothing. Left, right, back and forth, screaming my lungs out.

I sat down, looked above, starting to lose hope from getting out of this cage. Let this pain end. Let this nonsense stop. All I want to do is to love and be loved... is it too much to ask for?

"Karma loves me and I love him! You should know that by now! Let me free!" Finally, words could erupt from my mouth, making me smile in victory.

All of a sudden, the black environment started to lighten. In one glimpse, everything became white.

And I realized that I was in a hospital as my lonely orbs started to observe the surroundings. The odd smell the environment gives is nostalgic. The nurse and doctor was staring at me with relieved glances. I immediately stood up and saw Karma, who was shredding his cries beside my limp body.

"Y/N!!" He stood up and hugged me warmly, welcoming me with his melancholic now happy expression.

"What did they do to you? Did you have a surgery? Do you still know me? Are you still coughing up blood and petals? Please tell me if you're ok—"

I pulled Karma's face close to my lips, making our lips interact in a fiery move. Our steps were hungry, like we never met for a hundred years. He bit my lower lip slowly, asking for permission. I instantly opened our mouth and let our tongues crash like it was World War 3. In the end, he dominated the kiss and explored everything like it was his.

As we stopped to take a break, saliva was dripping down because of the intimate contact that we shared earlier.

"It's always been you, Karma. My heart only craves for you. From the bottom of my heart, conquering the cherry blossoms in my lungs." I sobbed loudly in his chest, earning what I really deserved.

"I love you, Y/N. I promise not to be a douche again. We'll eat ice cream everyday and spend some time in the mall or go and have a movie marathon in my house." He smirked at me widely, and had his playful aura again.

"Just don't leave me." He kissed my forehead, and hugged me like it was the best day of his life.

>>>>>

I'm really sorry if I updated very late. It's just because I'm on vacation again. >~<

And, I'm really sorry if this part two was short and cheesy. It was just an epilogue after all.

So.... that's all for today.

See you on the next.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^~^