Itona & Reader - Werewolf

Edited | 03.17.18 - added a gif

My thoughts are killing me. Hmph. Well, since I'm bored as hell, can you drop down your twitter username (if you have one)? Imma chat you!~ I might even send a selfie. Lol. (//∇//) Imma use my alternate account, though.

Anyways!~

Hello. This is a Werewolf! Itona X Reader, which was requested by Randomly12Aqua ヽ(・∀・)ノ And I'm really sorry if this update took a long time for me to publish.

Without further ado, let's start!~

-----

This uncontrollable urge,

To keep you, all to myself.

You know that I'm not one fond of sharing.

Come, tell me, who is your one true love?

You know, that's all that you want.

I should be, your true love, you know I'm caring. 

-----

Reader's Point of View

I was on the way home when I decided to take a taxi. It was already late at night, that's why I chose to have a ride instead of walking to go to the train station— or to put it simple— walk home on my own.

I waved my hands high up my head when I saw a taxi going to my way. It stopped just right in front of me.

"Hello, Miss. Where are we headed to?" The driver gave me a creepy smile, but I shrugged it off since I thought it was just a thing that normal drivers would do when they're bored.

"Please bring me to Silver Village, the one that's close to the train stop." I said with a tired face.

"Okay. Hop in." The guy whistled an unusual tone, and opened the lock on the car door.

I instantly went in and put my bag. As the car started to move, I took out my phone and my earphones from the zipper of my backpack.

Sleep would be right for now.

I made myself comfortable in my seat and slowly, I ran out of consciousness.

(//∇//) *Timeskip: Reader-chan having a power nap*

I blinked slowly as I felt myself waking up. I let out a heavy and long yawn and stretched my hands, to make my drowsiness go away.

I looked at the tinted windows, and noticed that the place we're going is not familiar to my eyes.

I saw that the place was all green, brown and black, everything filled with trees. There were no roads, so I thought that we're on a forest. It's definitely far from the train stop that I was supposed to be.

I suddenly began to panic.

"Hey, excuse me." I tapped on the shoulder of the driver, and he still had this smile that could creep your shit out.

"This isn't the right way, mister. P-Please take me back." My breath became ragged, and I carefully put my hand on the door.

"You're not going anywhere, miss! Hahaha!" His hysterical laugh sent chills down my spine, but I remained to act tough.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING ME?!" I shouted since I started to lose patience.

"Just shut up! Don't even try to escape!" He pushed the paddle forcedly, making the car go insanely fast.