Sugino & Reader - Jealous

Did you miss me? Lol.

My brain is panicking right now because all I think of is rest and sleep... and food.

*sighs*

One more thing, since I made those previous lemon one shots, people started to bombard me with requests! They actually want me to make more~ ;-;

*sighs again*

This is 6/8 of _TiffyCake_ 's request.

Let's start!!!~

-----

And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb

And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come

But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young

This I know, yeah, this I know 

-----

Reader's Point of View

I silently stomped my foot on my chair because of boredom that was engulfing my system.

I yawned and my attention diverted when the door opened.

Sugino entered the room with a huge smile, his cheeks flushing when he saw Kanzaki waving at him.

This made my brows go down in an unusual way, even myself got shocked.

My senses turned black because of annoyance that crept my mood. I accidentally put my foot on Sugino's way, making him trip himself in the process.

He fell with a harsh thud on the floor, taking Kanzaki with his fall. This made her squeal in shock and in pain.

Her uniform became untidy and Sugino was blushing furiously that it made me angrier.

"Sugino! Please be more careful!" Kanzaki stood up to fix her skirt and eyed Sugino mockingly.

"It was Y/N's fault! She tripped me!" He pointed a finger at me, but I rolled my eyes as a response.

He doesn't need to explain all of his shits to her. Fuck him.

Kanzaki looked at me with a gentle stare, examining if I was innocent or not. I gave her a confused look with my brow that was raised up.

"Don't point at others!" Kanzaki half shouted and she instantly stormed to her seat, leaving Sugino speechless.

I gave myself a smirk, making sure that no one saw it.

Suddenly, Sugino looked at me filled with remorse. And I felt my chest tightening because of something I can't explain.

I put my right hand on my chest and whispered, "Why does it hurt?"

Damn it.

(^ν^)*Timeskip: Brought to you by Author-chan doing some drafts for her story*

It was Math time, the last period for today's class. Koro-sensei was there teaching some nonsense that I couldn't understand, making me yawn in annoyance.