Isogai & Reader - Confession

Ya~ 

(─‿‿─)

What type of dere are you? I'm quite curious about your answers.

In the quizzes that I took, it always show Dandere and Kuudere. \(≧▽≦)/

And I even got a Himedere, wtf. 

6/7 of Tiffany_CakeLady's request... so close. ∑d(°∀°d)

Let's start, I guess.

-----

Stitched you up, put you together

With cotton and feather

Gave you love, put my heart inside you

Oh, what could I do?  

-----

Reader's Point of View

Today, I am planning to confess to him. Today, I would tell how much I like him. Today, I wouldn't care if he rejects me. I just want him to know that I'm really genuine about my feelings for him.

I texted Isogai yesterday.

"From: *Your name*

To: Isogai

Please meet me at the north part of our classroom after class. Near the place where Koro-sensei meditates. :)"

It was kind of cold and all, but I was scared that he might think that I like him already. I want to surprise him about my feelings, okay? 

I was standing near a tree, holding a teddy bear and some chocolates with a letter on it. A letter containing some of my thoughts and feelings about him and telling that he should better enjoy the chocolate that I bought for him.

I was kind of nervous, what if he doesn't even care about me? What if he won't come over?

I sighed and leaned on the tree.

I was definitely spacing out.

I was thinking of what may happen when he comes.

Or will he come.

What if he's with Kataoka?

What if I was too late to admit my feelings?

Should I continue this confession that I'm planning?

.

.

.

.

.

Isogai then went close at me, millimeters was the only distance left.

"Domo, *Your name*-san."

It makes my eyes widened and blush at his sudden move.

"Isogai-kun!" I said, shocked.

He giggled at me and patted my hair.

"Why did you call me here?" He asked me.

He saw the teddy bear I was holding and asked another question.

"Do you want me to help you with a classmate?" He added.

"N-No!" I retorted.

He's dense. I sighed.

I reached his hands so that I could put the teddy bear and the chocolates at his hand.

"It's for you, Isogai-kun." I said and looked away because I was flustered.

He was shocked at my sudden move.

"You like me, *Your name*-san?" He asked the obvious.

I just nodded at him and I was holding the hem of my skirt, waiting for his answer to my confession.

"I never thought you would like me." He said, still kind of shocked.

"I liked you ever since. I was just shy to tell you because you were focused on other things. Don't worry, though. I'll accept anything that you will have to say. I'm sorry if this confession shocked you and all, I just wanted to know your reaction about it. I just wanted to tell you this because I couldn't keep this to myself anymore. I've been too shy or too far away from you, so you probably thought that I don't like you for something as a higher level than just friends. So... I just hope we could stay------" My words were stopped when Isogai put his finger on my lips, making me stop.

It made me blush at him.

"We can't stay as friends." He told me. 

My eyes widened. Is he rejecting me?

No... I knew that this was already wrong from the beginning...

Is he taken or something? But why didn't I know? I was so stupid to even think that he would be interested on someone like me.

"O-Oh.. oka-ay. I-I understand..." I said and was prepared to leave. I was controlling myself, hoping that my tears wouldn't fall just yet.

Isogai grabbed my wrist and he pulled me into a hug.

It made me confused.

"I'm sorry if you thought that I rejected you. I was telling you that we should step up to another level. We should leave the friends stage, *Your name*-san." He was comforting me, a little worried.

"Really?" I asked him, kind of happy.

"Yeah. We're going to have a date tomorrow. Where do you want to go?" He asked.

I pulled away from his hug to answer him.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm happy to go anywhere." I told him, shyly.

He chuckled at my honesty.

"Is that so?"

He then pulled me again for a hug.

I was smiling at his chest and I bet that he could feel it.

>>>>>>>

So, that's the end already! Sorry if it was kind of short again. ;-;

I'm probably in a "writer's block" as they call it.

So sorry if you think that the story is cliche and corny. I promise to make better future one shots, okay? \(^▽^)/

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^

Next Update: Nagisa & Reader (Requested)