Maehara & Reader - Tsundere

Hello, I'm back! o(`ω' )o

I hope someone missed me, even though I update everyday lololol.

You'll miss me someday. ^o^

3/8 of the requests of Tiffany_CakeLady ~~

Btw, you're the Tsundere. Not Maehara the bae.

Let's start.

----

It's time to give

the love you denied yourself

but frantically searched

for in others.

-----

Reader's Point of View

"So, what are we going to do?" Kaede asked, a little bored because we're just facing ourselves.

"Nakamura-san! Think of a topic!" Nagisa suggested, which made me flinch.

Nakamura will talk about gossips. I'm 101% sure about that.

"Maehara! Let me know what girls you like!" Nakamura was beside him, bothering him about the type of girls he like.

I knew it! But why does it have to he with Maehara?

It's not like I'm interested! And it's not like I'm jealous, freaks!

"You don't talk about that much Maehara! I-It's not like I'm interested or something! B-But I want to know!" I added because I was actually on the conversation too, but I wasn't just talking much.

This made everyone to look at me, suppressing their laughs.

We're here on Maehara's home by the way, doing nothing. I'm with Nakamura, Karma, Nagisa & Kaede.

The formation looks like this:

Me | Maehara | Nakamura
-----------TABLE-----------
Karma | Nagisa | Kaede

"Stop being a little tsun-tsun for a while, *Your name*-chan." Karma teased you and this made your cheeks burn from embarrassment.

This devil is so annoying!!

"I-I told you I'm not curious, baka!!" I blurted out, making all of them chuckle at me.

"What's funny, uglies?!" I added.

"Why do you want to know?" Maehara changed the topic and I thanked him for this internally.

But his question caught me off guard. I honestly don't know what to say.

"Y-You know what? Forget it! I don't give a stupid thing about it anyway!" I sighed and fixed my sit.

I would rather keep my mouth shut, people.

"I was about to tell you." Maehara grinned at me.

Annoying freak! I'm not even curious about who he likes!

"I-I don't give a damn, Maehara! Stop being an idiot!" I shouted at him, making his grin wider.

BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!!!

This bitch is thinking that I have something for him!

"I'll go outside not because I need some time alone, f-freaks!" I stood up and went to the terrace.