Karma & Reader - Deadly Heartbreak (Part Three / End)

Things just come to an end, don't they?

I hope you would enjoy this last part of Deadly Heartbreak!~ ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

Requested by these people:
AssasinationShipper
HACKED-TOXIC
thebestofcardsace
Ciacialoh
_TiffyCake_
AlianaDawn

-----

It's you and your world and I'm caught in the middle

I caught the edge of a knife and it hurts just a little

And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know that I can't be your friend

It's my head or my heart, and I'm caught in the middle

-----

Ending of Part Two:

"Because I've realized that my life is prettier than yours." I added with a wink.

Probably now, they have realized that I can kill them in a blink of an eye.

Especially now that I have found my real self.

My beautiful and dangerous self.

~~~~~~

Reader's Point Of View

1 month has passed by.

No signs of Karma and Okuda, even the slightest gossips that I could get about them, nothing.

They've become nothing to me. And that's how it is.

I stood up from my seat when I heard the bell rang. It was dismissal already.

I sighed at myself and fixed my uniform then I glanced at my seat mate, Gakushuu, who was caught looking at me.

"Y/N, Let's walk home together." He said with a smirk that he always make when he's around me.

"Is it okay for the princi— I mean, Mr. Gakuho to let you?" I blushed as I felt it so weird calling the principal by his first name. The principal wanted me to call him Gakuho, so... I don't have a choice.

"Of course he would let me. You're the reason anyway." The strawberry blonde haired male gave me a teasing wink, making me push his shoulder.

"Whatever, Shuu! Let's just go home already!" I pulled the hem of his uniform and proceeded to go outside of the room.

As the door slammed shut, everything became awkward.

Suddenly, gasps and whispers were heard.

"Hey, Isn't that Karma from Class E?" A D-Class girl tugged the bag of her friend, and it seemed like she was happy to see him.