Maehara & Reader - Meet Isogai's twin

Look at the picture above. Gosh, my MaeIso heart. ❤️

This is 3/8 of _TiffyCake_'s request.

This is a Maehara X Isogai's twin Reader.

Let's start, shall we?

-----

I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me, I'll never tell

I looked to you as it fell and now you're in my way

I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss

I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way

-----

Reader's Point of View

"Y/N? Where are you?" My brother's voice echoed through our house, making me put my hands on my ears.

"Here on my room, idiot!" I replied with an annoyed tone.

Footsteps were heard from the corridor, and suddenly there was a knock on my door.

I sighed.

"Come in, Isogai." I told him with full declaration. He immediately opened the door, and went in.

"I just want to tell you something, Y/N-chan." He said while playing with his hair.

What did he do?

"Eh... what is it?" I asked politely.

He breathed for a second and answered, "There's a guest on the house today."

"N-Naannniii?! Why would you do that? We don't have that much food to give to your visitor!" I panicked in disbelief.

How could my brother invite a person in the house if we can't even eat properly?

"It was just a surprise visit! I promise. And he brought food. That's also one thing why I called you." Isogai explained gently.

"What? I think I know what it is... you want me to prepare it for you guys so that I could eat too?" I rolled my eyes, but there was also this shimmer in it.

Food! Food! Food! I know that it would be yummy since Isogai's friends are filthy rich people.

"Let's go down?" Isogai got my wrist, and we went down the stairs with ease.

"Brother, how many are your visitors?" I interrupted, kind of shy since I'm just wearing a long ass sweater and my undergarments.

"Only one. He's definitely interested in girls, but I'll take care of him. You're my sister." He smiled at me, and tugged the hem of my sweater just to reassure me.

I could feel myself blushing.

Isogai stopped in his tracks, and there I saw this orange headed guy looking at me.

Before I could introduce myself from him, blood came rushing down through his nose.

What the hell?!