Nagisa & Reader - Rescue

Hello~

4/8 of _TiffyCake_ 's request.

This is a Nagisa X Idol! Reader.

4 Shades of Blue is the name of your band.

Your group mates are Blue, Sky & Teal.

YA? YAAAA? HAHAHA.

Let's begin with it, shall we?

-----

Will you sing me a song

And we'll sing it back to you

We could sing our own

But what would it be without you

-----

Reader's Point of View

It was a rainy day and it was already the time to go home. I was walking gently, trying not to catch attention from outside the school.

Being a singer was hard. So hard.

As long as it's fun... it won't be that much of a problem, I guess.

I sighed and I suddenly felt chills going down my spine.

I felt someone following me while I was walking down the streets. Left, right, straight, that person seems to follow me even though I went the wrong place already.

.

.

.

.

I could feel the person's steps, making me more paranoid than ever.

I left my umbrella because of panic and ran straight ahead, not looking back.

It's the one who keeps on stalking me.

My body began to shake because of nervousness. I was gritting my teeth, trying to control myself. 

.

.

.

There I saw a guy from my school, Nagisa Shiota walking in my direction.

I suddenly ran up to him and embraced him tightly.

His umbrella gave me slight warmth, but because of me, his clothes got wet.

"T-There's someone stalking me, please help me... please." I begged him while crying at his uniform.

I just need to get away from that crazy guy.

Nagisa got flustered and didn't know what to say for a moment.

"Do you know where he is?" He asked gently, making me comfortable in his chest.

"H-He was following me earlier. I-I don't know if he could be here." My voice kept on stuttering because of my sobs.

Just on time, there came a guy who had this waterproof camera, running like he was looking for someone.

Both of our looks went to the guy. And I spoke, scared. "T-That's him."

"Because of him he messed up my life... even though I don't want to admit it."

"I-I want to be strong for the 4 Shades of Blue. For Sky, Teal and Blue. T-They didn't even know that there's someone who kept on getting pictures of me. It makes me paranoid all the time, but I still had the nerve to shrug it off. B-But now, if I let this go, I might be crazy the next day." I whispered, but it was enough to hear even though the rain was pouring hard.

"I get so upset, the stress builds, and then I end up binging on snacks. T-This needs to end." I bit my lip hard, making it bleed a little.

"Y/N... It's time for you to stop being nice." He put his arms around me and added, "I'll get him and give him the punch he deserves."

"I-I can't -----" My saying was cut off.

"Do you want him to make you feel weak again?" Nagisa asked, hugging me tighter.

My eyes widened in realization.

"Y-You're right."

I pulled away from the hug and an idea went in my mind.

"I'll call him and you'll do the rest, can you?" I asked, my face red from shyness.

He smiled, and I took it as a yes.

I looked back, where the stalker was there to locate me.

.

.

.

"HEY YOU CRAZY PSYCHOOO!!" I shouted, anger evident in my voice.

He looked at me and suddenly ran towards me. This made me shocked because of his murderous look at me.

Nagisa tapped my shoulder to calm me down, and everything went swiftly.

It was just a minute after when Nagisa already took hold of the stalker that I was so scared of.

I went closer to my stalker and kicked his balls. He groaned in pain, and it was honestly good for him.

"Damn you! THIS. IS. ALL. YOUR. FAULT! I had to move places because of you! I didn't want to worry my parents so here I am living with my other relatives!" I took his camera by force and threw it to the ground.

"You're not the Y/N-chan I know! You're not gentle and kind! Monster!" The stalker was now shouting things, making me more furious.

I raised my feet up and kicked it so many times that it became broken.

The stalker had his eyes so wide and began to be frightened of me.

"You're no angel! I-I hate you!" He shouted again, shaking his head many times in disbelief.

I raised my hand up, making contact on his cheeks. This made him yelp in pain yet again. I smiled because of satisfaction.

"You've chased me all the way here! This is what you deserve! Fuck you!!" I shouted and kicked him again.

"And one more thing, who told you I'm not adorable anymore? What do you care about my personality?" I smiled my sweetest smile on my stalker, making him paranoid.

Nagisa let him run off because he became violent, and went to me.

.

.

.

"So, what's up? Are you alright?" He said with a shy face.

My body went numb and I sat on the floor.

Nagisa became alarmed and sat beside me.

"I did it, Nagisa-kun. Thank you so much." I hugged him again and this time, it was tighter.

"But... I was scared..." Tears began streaming down my face, and I used his clothes as my tissue.

"I'm proud of you, Y/N. Be happy." Nagisa comforted me, and he took my chin, making me face him.

"Do you want to go to my place? You should let yourself dry and I might sing for you too. Any song you want." I winked at him, making him furiously red.

"Really?!" He was shocked at my suggestion, pulling me away kind of harshly, but he smiled after, saying sorry.

"Really." I took his umbrella that was on the floor, and used it for the both of us.

>>>>>>>

This was kind of inspired by the Toradora anime. (Episode 6, where Kawashima got triggered at her stalker lolol)

So... did you like it? I know it sucks lololol. Sorry if I always tend to be negative at my works, I just can't be positive about it (for unknown reasons).

That's it for today's update!~

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^