nagisa & reader | accident

YO MAMA WE JUST HIT 200K IM SO EMOTIONAL ILY GUYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEARTEU

——-

We we were in love, we met

We became memories that can't be erased

It's a decent melodrama

With an alright ending

That's enough, I loved you

——-

Nakamura's Point of View

Send text to Y/N:
Nagisa got in trouble. I'm going to your house and let's go to the hospital he's in.

When Nakamura pulled up by Y/N's apartment, the female was already waiting for her outside, a big, bright red scarf wrapped around her neck that Nakamura easily recognized. She was the one who helped Nagisa pick it out after all when he wanted to find a perfect gift for Y/N.

Things doesn't go well when you prepare something good. Y/N was about to say yes to Nagisa's courting, but then, destiny eventually played hard with them.

How cruel the world is? Y/N and Nagisa would've been happy together if this didn't happen.

Only when Y/N got into the taxi did Nakamura notice her puffy eyes and cheeks stained from tears. There was no point in asking her anything, Y/N wasn't okay. So, without a word, she told the driver to begin driving to the hospital. Any other day Y/N would be telling her new found gossip, but not today.

Y/N was too shaken up now, Nakamura didn't even want to think what would happen if she decided to do something stupid because of this accident.

She never was good with dealing stress.

During the ride to the hospital, which seemed to be much longer than it should have been, the pair remained completely silent.

Nakamura often sneaked a glance at the girl who was fidgeting with the hems of the bright red scarf, her nose buried into the fluffy material. She could have sworn she saw tears glimmer in the others eyes and it pained her seeing her friend so fragile like that.

She didn't say anything though, afraid that she'd break down if she mentioned it. By the details of what happened to the guy, she was very worried for Nagisa too- but there was no way she'd allow himself to be weak now, not when Y/N needed her support.

What seemed like an eternity later, they arrived at the hospital and ended up rushing inside. Nakamura had to chase behind Y/N and stop her so she wouldn't cause a ruckus. Though it would be completely understandable... Nakamura wanted to avoid all of that.

She bought Y/N a cup of tea, sat her down in the waiting room and went to the information booth so she could ask about Nagisa. They didn't know much yet, just that Nagisa was in the operation room currently, but they promised to find them immediately after it ended.

Nakamura just thanked the lady working there and took some papers that she had asked them to fill in.

She came back to her best friend and sat down beside her, dropping the papers and a pen on the small table in front of them. "Everything will be okay, Y/N-chan! It's Nagisa the great, he'll obviously manage! If he could beat out our sensei before, then an accident is nothing!" She tried to cheer her up, but she didn't reply. Nakamura understood why. She could see the signs of the female fighting back tears, her shaky hands holding the cup of tea that she didn't even try looking into. She didn't know how she could help besides give her silent comfort and reassurance. Nakamura couldn't even imagine her pain.

She still tried to understand her as best as she could. Her hand came to rest on Y/N's shoulder and she gently rubbed it. "Want me to fill in the papers for you?" She asked, not really expecting a reply. However, the girl nodded and that brought a small smile to Nakamura's lips.

As she was filling in the papers, she noticed that Y/N had brought the cup of tea up to her lips, occasionally taking a sip or two of the probably lukewarm liquid.

Waiting was agonizing for both of them and for a minute, Nakamura debated calling one of Y/N's friends.

She decided against it. It was late and the less audience there was, the better. She was afraid Y/N wouldn't be able to handle all the questions she'd receive that she wouldn't know the answers to.

Nakamura didn't know how much time passed, but by the time one of the nurses came over to talk to them, he had to gently shake Y/N awake who was dozing off, curled up on the small, uncomfortable chair.

A sigh of relief immediately left Nakamura's lips when the nurse told them the operation was successful. "It's only a few broken bones and a concussion." They said. "He should recover in no time."

Y/N immediately began to insist to see Nagisa but her request was quickly denied.

Nagisa was still unconscious, but they'd be able to see him as soon as he woke up. With a small pout, but a steady beating heart, Y/N slumped back down into the seat next to Nakamura, now leaning her head on the blonde female's shoulder. Nakamura didn't mind, she let her sleep.

Nagisa only woke up at around 9AM or so, but the pair were woken up immediately and were allowed to go see him. Nakamura was practically dragged to Nagisa's room by Y/N, barely managing to keep a hold of all the papers and other belongings she had to gather.

"Nagisa!" Y/N spoke a bit too loudly as she opened the door and ran over to the bed where their friend laid. Nakamura couldn't deny that even in a state like this Nagisa managed to look unbothered, though he definitely didn't look his best either.

His sleepy eyes were struggling to stay open and his fluffy hair was sticking up in all kinds of directions. He didn't seem to be feeling pain or any discomfort and that calmed Nakamura. She was definitely worried about that, since she knew the thing about the two broken bones the nurse and doctor mentioned.

Nakamura placed down their belongings onto a chair and walked over to the bed. Y/N had already gotten herself comfortable on the edge of the bed, holding Nagisa's hand in her own, her thumb gently carressing the blue boy's skin. What Nakamura noticed though- was strange.

Nagisa awkwardly pulled his hand away from Y/N and turned his head away from the female to practically look up at Nakamura, his lips parting to speak up.

"Where's Kaede? Is she worrying about me?"

Kaede was Nagisa's ex girlfriend... right?

>>>>>

basically, nagisa forgot who y/n is.

came from a taejin (bts) au on twitter! [@/sintaejin]

see you on the next update.

vote. comment. share.

arigato gozaimasuu~ ^-^