karma & reader | caught (lime)

Warning: Some dirty scenes. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update.

requested by XKiaraDragneelX

——-

I just feel it

Like the moon rises after the sun rises

Like how fingernails grow

Like trees that shed their bark once a year

That you are the one who will give meaning to my memories

——-

Second Person's Point of View

Let's just say things turned out to be horrible as the school year ended. Not just because of what happened to your favorite adviser, but also to your boyfriend, Karma Akabane, who became a famous model after the assassination attack that happened to Koro-Sensei. Why? Because he became noticeable by school girls all around Japan when the newscasters got the chance to interview the whole Class 3-E about the whole killing incident.

This made you lack time to be with him, to the point that even communication through the phone was impossible.

You would like to admit that you miss him. You miss bonding with him all the time. Your thoughts would always be filled by his mischievous acts.

And being the spoiled brat that you are who needs attention from your boyfriend but is hopeless in getting it, you opened your phone and opened an application called Wattpad, to look and find for a smut book about your boyfriend.

Yes, smut book. You were so done dealing with delusional fans who kept making plots like reincarnation, being apart of the assassination classroom, being Karasuma-sensei's daughter or being Nagisa's twin sister (which was so weird) and other alternative universes that the authors would usually write with all their heart. It was just too annoying for you. Surprisingly, there are lots of hardcore fans who had the urge to make Karma x Reader lemons. Your curiosity took the best out of you, and this made you read the first chapter of the story that you saw immediately.

You got to your feet and started to walk away. You felt a hand grab yours and pull you back. You turned around and saw Karma staring at you. "Y/N, don't walk away. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so mad at you. I just don't like thinking about you with someone else... especially if it's one of my friends."

"It's just... it makes me worry that maybe you will start gaining feelings for Nagisa."

Your brows raised up as you saw how gentle Karma is in this one shot. "This is why I hate fan fiction. The character of the male suddenly changes! Who even had the guts to make Karma soft hearted?"

Even though your boyfriend's attitude seems off in this story, you continued to scroll down and read more.

You moved closer to him and placed your hands on either side of his face. "You're the one that I want, Karma." You whispered as you leaned close to him. You pressed your lips against his, aiming for a sweet kiss. His hands wrapped around you and his lips began to move faster, turning an innocent kiss into an extremely passionate one. He had a hold of your shirt, backed you up until you were already on the bed.

He pulled away from the kiss to look at you. "You really mean that?" He asked in a husky voice that sent shivers on your back. You nodded your head, glancing at him lovingly. He lowered himself and pressed his lips against your neck, kissing in the right spots where you wanted.

He pulled your shirt up slightly so that he could kiss your stomach as his hands expertly removed your shorts, along with your panties, and smiled up at you.

His eyes remained locked with yours. He lowered himself further and you shuddered at the feeling of his warm breath in your core. Karma's tongue ran up and down your slit, teasing you slightly as it flicked your clit quickly. You let out a moan, quiet at first but instantaneously becoming louder. You knew that he wanted you to be louder. And you also knew that he was going to torture you until you give in.

His tongue slid inside you, along with his two fingers which was unexpected. He didn't wait to warm you up or adjust to the feeling. His fingers just moved so fast and his thumb moved to rub your clit almost painfully like the speed of light. Your body twisted as you tried to pull away from him, wanting to keep quiet. He raised one of his brows, loving the way your face contorted into a look of utter bliss. He moved his fingers faster, pressing them against your g-spot and moved his tongue to your clit. His free hand held your hip gently to keep you in place.

You couldn't take it anymore as the pleasure made you lose the control to think. You let out a loud scream, "K-Karma!" You moaned as your orgasm rocked through you in waves. Karma pulled away, leaving his fingers inside of you to help you with your high. He kissed you and whispered, "I love you, Y/N."

You could feel your cheeks turning red as you reached the end of the first part of the story.

You just can't remove the fact that you actually imagined that scenario, making love with your boyfriend who got jealous because of his best friend.

You bit your lips in anticipation for the book that you read. You wanted more of it.

You were supposed to lay down on your bed to continue reading the smut series about your so called 'model boyfriend', but suddenly, someone hugged you from behind and whispered, "You're such a naughty girl. Reading about me while I'm at work?"

Your eyes widened and your heart practically stopped beating. You turned around and saw Karma, smirking devilishly at you, with his mercury orbs boring into your soul like he was ready to eat you.

"K-Karma?!"

>>>>>>

the lemon is inspired from a bts x reader smut book [the smoochie stuff a.k.a. the scene that the reader read]