Maehara & Reader - Vampire

Belated Happy Halloween! 🤘🏻❤️

Requested by LunariaAngel (╹◡╹)

This is a Vampire Maehara X Reader 🙈

I hope you enjoy this update (since this is my first time to make a vampire one shot).

Now, let's begin with it, shall we?

-----

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

-----

Reader's Point of View

I happily walked through the street, smiling widely because I've brought a paper bag filled with halloween costumes.

My hair was being blown by the wind, and I swayed my hair, feeling the chilly air touching me.

"Maehara-kun will love this! I bet every costume suits him well." I whispered to myself, obviously excited about the school party that was going to be held later.

I took the spare key of Maehara's house on my pocket. He was living alone since his parents were out of the country for a while.

I sneaked in the door, and my hands suddenly went up to my nose. The odd smell of the house was blinding my senses, making me want to vomit.

"What the hell is that stinky smell?" My brows were knotted, showing that I was completely annoyed by my boyfriend's misbehavior.

I tiptoed to the kitchen and saw broken plates and glasses scattered on the floor. The dining table was upside down, probably pushed by someone. There is also a pool of red liquid on the floor, the thing that makes the house have its eerie smell.

"Maehara-kun?!" Panic aroused inside me when the thought of a thief got into his house and did something bad.

I rushed over to the stairs, not minding the things that were on the steps. I easily made it through the corridors and went in front of my boyfriend's bedroom.

I knocked in the door twice and opened the door. I was there completely frozen when I saw Maehara there, his chin filled with blood and his teeth were insanely sharp. His white long sleeves were covered in splotches of red liquid that looked like blood. His arm got a bite that looked like a snake's.

"Seems like you're prepared for halloween? Ehehe. I've brought more costumes if you want some." I shoved off the thought that he was in danger. He was most probably playing tricks with me.

"S-stay... away!" He distanced himself from me and went towards his bed. This made me raise up my eyebrows in confusion.

"What? Why?" I reached up to him, but he gave me a deadly glare, making me stop in my tracks.

"I-I said stay away! Can't you understand?! I sipped my own blood! I'm... a vampire, Y/N!!" He shook his head fast, making him look like a psycho.

"Stop pranking me! It's not funny anymore!" My eyes were wide with fear, and I could feel my hands trembling because of the situation given.

"D-Do you think I-I'm playing tricks with you?" Maehara emphasized his fangs, making me put my hands on my mouth because of pure shock.

He stood up and went closer to me, while I waited for him to come.

I'm not afraid if he's going to bite me or something.

Of course not. I love him so much, that I would be willing to offer myself.

"If you only knew how much I've wanted to taste you, Y/N. I just can't... because I love you." Maehara whispered behind my ear, making me shiver in his move.

"Taste me." I quickly said and I looked at his eyes that were red and filled with hunger.

His eyes gave another look, a look filled with lust.

"Are you sure? It's fine if you don't want to... I could bite my arm again to control myself..." He put his hands on my shoulders and a tear escaped from his eye.

I smiled and spoke. "Take a bite."

He nodded and he instantly went to my neck. He breathed in first, and in a second, I could already feel his fangs close to bite me.

I gulped in nervousness.

"It would hurt a little." He gave my neck a gentle lick and he suddenly bit me.

His fangs entered me like hell going through me.

But as he began to sip some blood from me, I began to feel pleasure. I released an unintentional moan, making Maehara smirk while doing his thing.

"So good." He whispered softly, making me smile at his bloody but seductive figure.

>>>>>>>

Hello, my lovely people! 💙

I don't know if this update sucks or not since I don't know things about vampires that much.

Well, I suck.

That's all for today!! (^ω^)

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^

To all of my perverted readers, rejoice!! The next update would be a lemon. 🍋