Sugino & Reader - Dream (Lemon)

Here is your long awaited request, YoungStraight !! Sorry if this took so long. ;-;

AHHHHHHHH. Finally, a warm fresh air of lemon. It has been 2 months since I wrote one for you guys. And now, I'm back from the dead.

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things , then skip this update. 🍋

——-

Even though it feels like your heart is about to explode

Even though it feels like you're blown away by the wind

Right now, at this moment, the world is yours

——-

Reader's Point of View

"I'm so tired! If only I could sleep already!" I sighed exasperatedly, feeling the white warm sheets the bed was giving me. I slightly closed my eyes and I let my hands rest beside my head.

But since I still need to do this hella group project with my partner, Sugino, I couldn't sleep just yet. I never knew Mathematics still needs a performance task when all you do is solve for fucking numbers.

When I was about to sit up and face my group mate who was supposed to be on the door of my room, I became definitely shocked when his face was already in front of me. We were millimeters apart from each other, and I could feel all the blood gushing through my cheeks, probably in different hues of scarlet red.

What is he doing?

"Sugino-kun, what are you doing? C-Can you please get off me?" I asked shyly, stuttering with the words that came out of my pinkish lips that made him give attention to it, and not what I said.

He just gave me a look filled with teenage lust, and it made me kind of uncomfortable. Though, in the inside, it was so affectionate and intimate that it made me feel so fiery all over.

He slowly lifted my skirt and touched my right leg, making me gasp from his unexpected move. If my eyes could open any wider, then that happened today. His touch made me feel shivers down my spine, it tickles and it feels so sexual.

His left hand went straightly to my boob that was still covered with clothing, he was lightly giving it massages, and there's a possibility that I couldn't have the strength to stop him since it was very intoxicating.

Sugino then he opened the buttons of my blouse with ease, and he removed my bra like he was also a girl. He tenderly rubbed my nipple, and I released a lewd sigh that made him filled with satisfaction.

He suddenly made his way to my panties, doing an up and down movement while the fabric was still there. My vision started to get hazy, since the absolute delight he was giving me was too much to bear.

The jet darkish blue haired lad then pinched my clit harshly, making me arch my back in the pleasure that was running through my veins and pumping through my blood.

"Haaaah. W-We should better stop this. My parents are downstairs!" My statement was shaking because of his movements, but I tried to speak clearly so he would know the danger that lies beneath us.

"You better stay quiet then. Are you saying that you don't you like this?" He immediately put his lips onto mine, his tongue entering my mouth completely, tasting every bit that was left of me. He ended the kiss with a last and gentle bite, strands of saliva could be seen, forming a flustered look in my face and unable to answer his question.

Sugino pulled away, looking intently to my orbs. His gaze was so mesmerizing, that I could always get lost in those beautiful, alluring eyes.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" He interrupted the hot atmosphere with that awkward question, and in response, I just looked away from him, obviously embarrassed.

He chuckled at my reaction and continued. He abruptly removed my underwear, and he used his tongue to enter my cave.

"Ahhhh! I-I— So hot!" He gave it a long lick while giving me a glimpse of victory, then right off, he put a finger on me.

I started pulling the sheets because of the frustrating desire I was feeling all over my body, my system getting corrupted by dirty thoughts.

I could feel his fingers moving inside me and it was a different feeling. I never felt this before.

"Baby, are you enjoying it?" He entered another finger, and his movements were slightly faster than before.

I took the pillow that was close to me and laid my face there, moaning his name loudly, but not enough to disturb the others. Getting caught can cause a lot of trouble, you see?

"S-Sugino-kun? I-I think something is coming out." I exhaled uneasily as my breath hitched, feeling a weird liquid gushing out inside me. It was scorching down there, but it felt fantastic.

As I removed my head from the pillow, I could see the liquid squirting all around the bed, and Sugino was there to clean all of them, using his soft tongue. His features were getting covered by my orgasm, and that was probably the most sexiest thing I've seen.

What the hell is happening? Did I just do this sexual thing with him? How are we going to do our assignment, then? Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Oi! Y/N-chaaaan!!! Wake up!~ Y/N!" Somebody started to shake my petite figure, waking me up from my deep slumber.

Then I saw my arm chair, my saliva all over my desk, seeing the sun going down amazingly through the window, no classmates in the room, the eerie surroundings, and seeing him staring at me.

"Are you alright? School's already over." Sugino smiled playfully at me, pointing directly at the mess that I did. I instantly wiped them away with my towel that was in my skirt's pocket, and once I faced him again, my face was indeed blushing.

"D-Did I do something weird?" I instantly remembered my dream, and I was just making sure that it was all in my fantasy. It is, right?

"Nothing much. I could hear you moaning my name earlier though. It was so seductive, if you ask me." He smirked devilishly when he told the truth, and I couldn't help but stand up and punch him in the gut.

"S-Stupid! Why would I call out your name on my dream?!" I crossed my arms, getting overly defensive, giving the boy a clue that it was somehow true.

He laughed his ass off, potentially annoying me. He suddenly fixed his composure and spoke, "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. We still have this group project that we need to pass tomorrow right?"

"My parents are not home so I won't recommend my house. You might do something bad there." He added, shrugging innocently.

"S-So it would be on my house, then?" I gulped hard, the exquisite feeling of deja vu was dominating my heart. This is not a future prediction. This is not a future prediction.

"Yep. Do you have a problem with it?"

"No... not really. Just making sure, ehehe." I scratched my neck hastily, and started walking towards the room's exit.

Why does this scene feel so familiar?

>>>>>

How was it? Lol.

How was your day? I'm currently addicted to BTS. Especially to V, Jin and Jungkook. T^T (YOLO YOLO YOLO YAAAAH)

That's all for today.

See you on the next.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^