ryunosuke & reader | author (lime)

Warning: Some dirty scenes. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update.

requested by Stacey6190

——-

As if there's no such thing as tomorrow

As if there's no such thing as 'next time'

Right now, in front of my eyes, everything without you

Is a terribly pitch-black darkness

——-

Third Person's Point of View

'Mine' a school type fan fiction
by Y/N L/N
ACrushOnTheGunner

'He is beautiful...'

'No, he's perfect.'

Utterances that were often linked to his physical beauty which had people tongue-tied at the mere sight of him – soft skin, plump pink lips and a warm tender gaze.

Ryuu Chiba was a dream boat.

"A-ah... it hurts!" A whine escaped the beauty's lips as I pulled on his hair harshly, while his member was deep inside of me.

I was pressed down on the bed, my back ached, allowing him to give deep thrusts. Every night I come to his room, without a hitch – this angel above me always gives me a treat I had never intended to possess.

It started when I heard soft whimpers one night, the ethereal in heat as he touched in his own member. The door was left ajar for my viewing pleasure, it was a sight that had me obsessed and wanting more.

"Y-Y/N..." He stuttered out a moan, the twists in my mind own stomach growing evident as he continued his notions, sweat running down his sun kissed skin.

The fire had started then, the familiar grunts and loud moans filling the room. I often blamed myself for tainting the lad, mindlessly... over and over again but that didn't stop me.

Possessiveness overtook me today since the other classmates were freely touching what was mine. Especially his girl buddy when it comes to the assassination plans, Riri Hanami. I didn't like it, not one bit.

The air of the room had gotten heavy, the skin on skin contact rather loud at his every thrust.

It wasn't long before my notions turned erratic, my warmth filling the other quite generously.

Another whimper escaped his lips – his plump lips looking abused and very much swollen from our shared kisses.

He pulled away moments later, enveloping me in an embrace. He had beautiful broad shoulders, though his neck were starting to bruise because of the marks that I had placed.

I'd like to see Riri and the other students try to come close again when the markings of ownership were evident on his nape.

"Mmm..." Ryuu was slowly lulled to sleep, eyes fluttering close in the mix of passion leading to utter exhaustion.

"Mine." I had whispered in his ear, my arms pulling him unbelievably closer to my chest.

396 words
Draft soon to be published

Y/N nodded at her work, browsing through it one more time and proofreading her latest work. She smiled in approval, mentally patting herself on the back as she decided to finally post the piece online.

They were on lunch time, and Y/N had to cherish all her time by sulking in the corner of the room, typing her fictions at her phone.

Undeniably, Y/N had always had a crush on her schoolmate, Ryunosuke Chiba. Though it was obvious that she just shortened the name of the guy and Rinka Hanami, she was positive that no one would be able to find out about it.

Y/N L/N had become obsessed with fan fiction ever since she discovered Wattpad. And because she's unable to express her feelings through her friends and her relatives, she decided to become an author herself.

She indulged her new hobby with her best friend, Kaede-chan, who was embarrassed at first, but also tried the app to make a story about her crush, Nagisa-kun.

Little did Y/N know that she's being watched by someone who opened the door without creating a noise.

The said intruder walked gently, steps as soft as a lamb, not even making the slightest squeak of the wooden floor.

He could see the girl smirking widely at what she was so invested on, making his curiosity grow wider.

Once the phone is close to his sight to read, he saw Ryuu Chiba and Riri Hanami. Though his eyes couldn't be seen, he was definitely shocked, but was also grinning.

He saw the whole fan fiction without even blinking.

He was undecided whether to blame the girl for being a creepy admirer and all, but he was appreciative with the lass' figurative skills. Though it was kind of rated 18.

It bugged him a little, but he decided to shrug it off because it's a teenage hormone that everyone experiences, including himself.

So, after concluding all his plans, he slowly sat down beside the busy girl who was finally typing the end of her story.

'396 words
Thank you so much for reading!
Up until the next update.
— Author-sama'

If only he has the chance to facepalm, he would have done it. The girl was so insensitive. Even after a few minutes of breathing the same air as her, she still wouldn't notice.

This decision he came up was foolish, but what can he do? He read the sexual fan fiction, he felt dirty.

He pulled her back so that she would face him, and his lips suddenly crashed with hers. The way their tongues collided was unique, it had its own ways, knowing the pattern without even memorizing it.

The wonderful feeling it sent was too powerful, making the both of them weak in what they just shared.

Ryunosuke finally pulled away from the kiss, leaving Y/N completely flustered, confused, and delighted.

"Y-You... you were here all the time! I-Idiot! What did you see?!" Y/N instantly stood up from her position, her cheeks burning wildly in different shades of red.

"It just seems like you were lost in your thoughts being an author of a-not-so-for-kids story." Ryunosuke was teasing her, which was different. He was distant to all of them, so it made her feel special.

"Don't tell anyone."

>>>>>>

The one shot was inspired again from another taejin au in twitter (from @/taejinamo).

I used 50% of her words, while I added another 50% words of mine.

So, that's it for today.

See you on the next.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^