Ryunosuke & Reader - New Beginning

Ryunosuke x Loner! Reader (⌒▽⌒)

Requested by:
_TiffyCake_ (November smthn ; rlly rlly sorry)
Darkgirlygamer (Dec 3, 2017) & InsaneFanficReader08 (This January 2018)

——-

Believe me, I could live without you

But I really don't want to

Believe me, I could love without you

But I really don't need to

——-

Reader's Point of View

Being bullied for more than a year made my heart worsen. My mind kept on pushing me to go further, being lucky that I was still in Class D that time.

But the heart always dominates the brain. Feelings always dominate the good choices.

The words and actions they've made slowly but surely, made me weaker and weaker. My point of view in life had been ruined. Nothing seems beautiful in my eyes anymore.

I didn't believe in anything. I started to become numb. Numb because of too much pain that my old classmates were giving me.

To the point that I failed. My grades were unconsciously going down. When I noticed it before, I couldn't control it. It was just getting worse and worse.

I was hopeless. I already accepted my fate. Being put to Class E, just to get laughed at again. For being lonely. For being an outcast. For being worthless.

All I wanted was silence. No more teasing. No more hurting.

Was it too much to ask for?

Being new to Class 3-E, everybody seemed peculiar. They were happy. They were satisfied in the place they were. Being in the lowest and most hated section never bothered them.

And the most peculiar part, there was a yellow octopus teaching us. Indeed, he was a teacher. But nonetheless, my vision as a bullied student will never change.

I distanced myself from the people who always give attention to me. That blue boy always give me a wave every time I enter the class. That green haired girl always squeal in front of me, telling how pretty I look and how I should talk with other people. That red head who always try to tease me with his smirk. That yellow orange haired boy who always give me winks every time we make eye contact. That blonde haired girl who always ask me for gossips in a good way. That black haired boy who looks like prince charming was always gentle to me. That purple haired and braided in to twin tails girl always ask me if I should eat with her.

They were so friendly, yet, I pushed them away.

I was too scared to have a new start. Endings are scary, but beginning something new is frightening.

What if they were like the others? They would just bully me in the end. They would just hurt me in the end.

And I don't want it anymore.

The pain is so surreal. It's unending.

My overthinking was stopped by the school bell ringing, indicating that it was already lunch.