Itona & Reader - Got you (Part Two)

Look how fragile Itona is. Damn sooo cute. He looks like Killua and it makes me cry.

Requested by:
karmaakabane2121 &
IcexSnowAqua12
(^з^)-☆

So... I have this thing in my mind. Would you like me to do a yandere story of my own? (^ー^)ノ

Because most of my part twos that people are requesting about are yanderes...

Well, let's just begin.

-----

Who said that you could escape me?

As long as I'm alive, I'm coming to get you.

-----

Ending of Part 1:

"Got you." Was the thing that I heard before he sprayed something on me.

Everything was now black.

Reader's Point of View

I woke up, seeing the moonlight shining through the curtains that were open.

The blanket that was covering me weren't enough to soothe me with warmth.

The cold breeze was so soft that when it reached my skin, it keeps on making me gasp because of the chills it gave me.

"W-Where am I?" I whispered to myself, seeing that I wasn't in my room.

The decorations where filled with black and gray. The room was booming with elegance and the fragrance was enough to say that this was a boy's room.

A picture frame was seen in top of a cabinet. A picture where I was there by myself, in a park.

I was holding my favorite book that time, and had a cup of coffee.

This was taken a year ago.

I sighed.

I stood up from the soft king sized bed, and went to the open window.

As the wind hit me once again, memories of what happened earlier rushed through my mind.

Me buying my favorite clothes, seeing Itona in the way home, him chasing me, him revealing that he killed Terasaka because of jealousy...

him making me unconscious in my own car.

My eyes widened at the sudden realization.

"Itona..." I muttered softly with a hint of remorse.

I looked at the window, seeing that I was on the 2nd floor of this house that keeps me with him.

I put myself out of the window, going through the sides of it, and preparing myself to fall, so that I could escape.

My eyes wanted to fall off me with the height that was given in my current position.

I leaned myself closely to the wall, making sure that I won't fall off just yet.

The door in the room suddenly creaked open, making me alarmed.