Itona & Reader - Got you (Part Three + Lemon)

Sorry if I set this rule to update my one shots every 100 reads. ✌🏻

I just need more time to make more drafts since I've been busy on my vacay and some stuffs.

I've finished watching the second season of Free! (Free! Eternal Summer) and I LOVED it. So many muscles!!🤘🏻😍

I need more Rin and Haru though😢

I need season 3. To the future!! (o^^o)

Okay, back to Assassination Classroom.

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update.

Oh no!!🤦🏻‍♀️

Here we go again with the lemon.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I hope that your soul will be cleansed because mine can't be clean anymore.

Suit yourself.

Requested by karmaakabane2121 !! 🤘🏻

-----

Oh I don't know what to do

What you've done to me is crazy but like it

Oh you like it

Oh when you do it I lose it you're love's on fire and that's why

Your love is lit baby

-----

Ending of Part 2:

"Shhhh... don't cry, Y/N. I'll take care of you. We're going home." Itona wiped the tears away from my face, and it honestly felt warm and comforting.

But he is dangerous.

He stood up and instantly carried me on his back, leading me back to his— our home.

Reader's Point of View

Itona laid me down in his bed, surprisingly still smelled like men's perfume.

He got 2 neckties out of his pocket, making me look at what's going on.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered because he crashed his body in top of me, making me unable to move.

He tied my left hand on the left corner of the bed, and did the same with the right one.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance because I'm weak. I can't beat him.

I instantly sat when he got off me.

"Can I make love with you?" Itona said with a gentle voice but a dark look.

"W-What?! N-No!" I tugged my hands, but all I get was a numbing pain forming because of the tightness of the necktie.

"Can. I. make. love. with. you?!" Suddenly, he cut my legs with a pocket knife, making my eyes widen in horror. Blood easily went down my wound, and I can't help but wince at the pain and the smell it gives.