Nagisa & Reader - Force

Requested by Nagisa_Is_Senpai !! ❤️

I actually missed doing yandere one shots... (after Karma and Itona ones) 😅

I just find yanderes hot af. Dunno why. Kill me. HAHAHA (^ν^)

THIS IS A NAGISA X YANDERE READER.

It's my first time to make reader a yandere though...

-----

I've been running through the jungle

I've been running with the wolves

to get to you, to get to you

I've been down the darkest alleys

Saw the dark side of the moon

to get to you, to get to you

-----

Reader's Point of View

It was already 3 hours past the dismissal time, and I could sense that the love of my life Nagisa and the bitch, Kaede were the only people left in the room.

Just the thought of it makes me filled with rage.

I was hiding outside, in the corner of the classroom, waiting for the perfect moment to see my blue cinnamon roll.

A smirk escaped from my lips when I realized that this was the best time to do my plan.

A plan that would benefit me, no, me and Nagisa-kun!~

A creak of footsteps were heard, so that means that they are about to go home already.

There they appeared, holding each other's hands, making me infuriated at the sight.

That bitch! You'll... regret this.

I tried my best to eavesdrop, and I succeeded without getting caught.

"Kaede-chan, I think I forgot something in the classroom. Would you mind if I get it?" Nagisa asked Kaede gently.

A tear escaped from my left eye, and I released a quiet but horrible giggle from my lips. "Why do you need to take care of this bitch, Nagisa-kun?"

Kaede nodded in response, and when Nagisa was no where in sight, I finally did my move.

I walked casually while getting a grip on my cutter that was on the pocket of my hoodie. I opened it, and tried it on my finger. When I felt the pain, I smiled in victory.

"Hey, Kaede-chan!! I didn't know you're still here in the school!" I greeted her with a warm smile that everyone can't resist.

"Ehehe. I am with Nagisa-kun, right now." She proudly said with a blushing face.

What a fucking bitch. He's mine. He'S MINE. HE'S MINE. HE'S MINE!

Even though I was already getting angry, I tried to control myself.

"Ohhh~ What's your score with him, Kaede-chan?" I teased her with a grin on my face.

"Ehhh... etto... I think we're more than—" I cut her off.

In a second, I instantly removed the cutter from my hand, and dug it up to Kaede's stomach. All of the sudden, blood came out from her throat and some of them were gushing out to me. I twisted the cutter on her stomach, and immediately covered her mouth so that her voice can't be heard by Nagisa.

She managed to bite my hand, making me wince in annoyace. So instead, I dug the cutter deeper, making her squeal in pain.

"YOU. CAN. NEVER. BE. MORE. THAN. FRIENDS. WITH. MY. LOVE. HahahaHahaHHAHAH!" I yelled in her ear, but I made sure that no can hear it.

I could tell that she felt shivers when I released a demonic laugh after.

She fell onto the ground, and I removed the cutter from her figure. I put it back on my pocket, and did my second plan.

I took a long thread from my skirt's pocket, and put it on the tree and on the grass. It was made for tripping someone. I also took a huge rock and placed it beside Kaede.

Third plan. Act like you care.

As I was finished with everything, I prepared myself. "Kaede-chan?!" I shouted in disbelief. I made sure that it was loud for Nagisa to hear.

"Kaede-chan! What happened to you?! WE SHOULD CALL AN AMBULANCE! Where's your phone?!" I started to act like I'm panicking, and went through Kaede's skirt to check her pockets. Instead of checking it, I gave her left thigh a tight squeeze, making her cough in blood. I gave her a fake smile of reassurance and spoke, "You'll be okay."

As I was about to stand up, I saw Nagisa there, who dropped his books that he was holding. He became stunned by seeing Kaede's situation.

"Nagisa!! Let's help her!" I yelled at him because he was spacing out.

As he find his composure, he instantly ran up to us, and with that, I faced Kaede and gave her a wink.

"N....N-N...o!!" As soon as Kaede shouted her words, Nagisa already tripped on my trap.

He fell flat on his face, and he would probably stay there for at least 10 seconds because of the impact it caused.

I easily stood up and got the rock on Kaede's side.

Before Nagisa could even stand up, I instantly went to him and aimed the rock on his neck, making him easily unconscious.

I smirked at Kaede who has her eyes opened wide in shock.

"HaHahaHahHAHAHA!! I'm so good aren't I? Rest in peace, my little bitch!" I stepped on Kaede's wounded stomach, making her unable to breathe. She struggled by wriggling her body and shoving my leg away, but it was no use. She was already weak. I stepped harder and after some seconds, she stopped moving.

She still had her eyes opened widely filled with fear and loathe. She was directly looking at me, and because of this cute scenario, I giggled.

"Oh no! Y/N?! What have you done?! HaahahaHahahaHAHA!! She deserved it! She tried to steal away my NagiSA-KUN!" I clapped my hands in joy.

I looked at my love of my life, who was peacefully enjoying his sleep. I smiled at his cute body and went to him.

I took him by force and put his body besides me so that I could support him all the way down the mountain.

"We're coming home!!~" I hummed my favorite melody as I was now thinking about my final plan.

>>>>>>

To be continued on the next update.

Warning: The next update / part two would be a lemon.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^