Karma & Reader - Joke Battle (Part Two + Lemon)

I almost forgot to update today, Gomenasai. I was about to study for my exams tomorrow but I remembered that I promised you guys that I would update today if Metanoia got a 100 reads. (*''*)╯♡

~~~~~~~~~

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things , then skip this update. 🍋

And, please do not expect for jokes in this update.

Since the last event that happened was when Reader-chan became a maid for Karma for a night.

Requested by:
This_Ace_Loves_Space TeaLeafExplosion & Autumn_Mint

-----

My hands are tied, but not tied enough

You're the high that I can't give up

Oh lord, here we go

-----

Ending of Part 1:

"You'll stay a night at my house wearing a maid costume that I originally bought for Nagisa! And YOU. SHOULD. LET. ME. TAKE. A. PICTURE." He explained with a grin.

"Or else, you really want to get wet that bad." He gave me a wink, and he suddenly exited the room, making me dumbfounded.

"K-KARMA!!!!!"

~~~~~

Reader's Point of View

"Kar— M-Master?" I hesitantly asked as I gently knocked on the door. I fixed my maid outfit and my hair waiting for a response.

I shouldn't be doing this right now. This is because of my stupidity earlier.

"Come in..." He mumbled, but enough for me to hear. I stepped inside and saw him laying down on his bed with a worried expression.

"M-Master! Are you alright?" I asked, slightly smiling for no apparent reason.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Come closer." His voice was cold and seductive.

As I was walking towards him, my hands become sweaty and I started to shake. Nonetheless, I tried to remain calm in front of him.

Damn, I never knew he would be this hot.

"Y/N... Do you know how much trouble you caused? Sheesh." I instantly shook my head since I can't remember a single thing. I haven't done anything, and I'm sure of it.

"What do you mean? I'm a good girl! I just lost to you earlier and that doesn't count as a sin. You're blaming me for nothing, Master." I emphasized the word master as I was trying to tease him.

He just gave me a weird stare and sighed deeply.

"Look." He pointed down at his pants which had a bump on it.

Wait... what?

I looked at my outfit and saw that it was too tight and short, making my curves show up.