Nagisa & Reader - Drunk

Edited: January 17, 2018 [Added more descriptive details]

Hey, hey, hey! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

This one shot is requested by Tiffany_CatLady o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

Thank you so much for reading Ruminative. You can request by commenting or messaging me. (*¯︶¯*)

I don't know what to say anymore... so lezz go!

------

I look at you and I see myself

And I know you better than anyone else

And I have the same faucet in my eyes

So your tears are mine 

------

Reader's Point of View

"Ne- Y/N-chan, why are we on a bar?What are we planning to do here?" Nagisa asked, kind of confused.

I was holding the hem of his uniform sleeve while we were in front of my parent's bar, which was my safe zone whenever I feel angry and problematic about something.

Like, drink hard! My parents allowed me to drink, as long as it was here.

"What? You told you have problems, so here we are!" I cheerfully said to him and removed my hold from him, but transferred it by putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Why on a bar though? Aren't we too young for this kind of thing?" Nagisa sighed, probably disappointed. He wasn't a fan of going to a party, but I still chose this place because it's special to me and I really think that this blue innocent boy would open up much better here.

"Because you need to drink! Okay? Drink! Drink! Drink!~ You don't need to worry, my parents own this place." I crossed my arms at him, but reassured him with a slight smile because it was obvious that he was hesitating to come with me.

When he seemed like he was backing out, I took his arms and we went to a vip place. The guard looked at me and I smiled timidly. He suddenly recognized that I was the daughter of the owner of the place. He instantly bowed at me and let us— me & Nagisa, in by pushing the door in a professional way.

We were in a long corridor filled with blue lights and I choose the room, the largest one, the room that I always go into.

"You're not lying about this?" Nagisa was shocked and had this guiltiness etched in his pale face.

"Of course. Why would I lie to you?" I frowned at him, a little disappointed and annoyed because he doesn't trust me.

"I'm sorry, Y/N-chan. I really thought that you just made my problem a reason so that you could drink." He admitted and immediately put a hand on the nape of his neck.

I closed the door and turned on the lights that illuminated the whole place. It was studio type themed, and the colors were pleasing to the eyes.

I just smiled at him and pointed at the red sofa, indicating that he should take a sit. "Sit beside me and let's talk about it." I urged him and I used both of my hands to hold my chin, and my elbows were on my thighs.

He sat beside me and started his story. "It's about mom."

"What about it?" I asked with curiosity.