Karma, Gakushu & Reader - Bullies (Part Two)

My phone got broken, so sad. ;-; (The screen suddenly began black and I can't open it anymore)

But because I love you guys, here is the awaited update!! ~

Requested by these lovely peeps (ToT)/~~~

kikay_khylle
_TiffyCake_
Insanity_Rose12
xxFeels_Masterxx
harrietkim2005
InsaneFanficReader08
june_phantomhive
karmaakabane2121

I feel pressured when so many of you guys are requesting for a part two of this one shot.

To be honest, I never thought that you would like the update before.

And one more thing, I would try to merge all of the requesters' ideas because they are many to begin with lololol.

Well, let's just begin with it.

[Just think that it's Monday today hehe.]

-----

But then, I hold myself back, because I knew I'll be burned too, once I start a fire that matches you.

-----

Ending of Part 1:

"Fuck everyone of you." I half shouted and ran outside of this hell place.

Everybody who exists is toxic, including myself.

I sighed at myself when I was already prepared on what tool I was going to use today to hurt myself.

Reader's Point of View

A week has passed and I tried to change myself.

Change myself to become better. I grinned at my planned sweet revenge.

For a week, I didn't attend my school.

I no longer hurt myself when I'm at home. I try to be more friendly towards my family, and they became surprisingly happy about it.

And now, it's Monday. The worst week, but now, it's my best week.

"I'm going to show them how stronger I've become." I whispered to myself, completing all of the things I need before I dash out to school.

This is going to be fun. A sweet smile escaped my lips.

I got my black bag and looked myself at the mirror one more time.

My hair was now curled smoothly, and my bangs were just cut yesterday.

My uniform was still the same, but now my socks were black instead of white.

"The old F/N L/N is dead." I put one of my fingers on my hair, playing with it and raised my chin high up.

I walked down the stairs to bid my family a goodbye before leaving our house.

"Have a nice day, dear!" My mother shouted.