9

Loss,Movement & Suicide : Part 4

~~

( Your POV)

~~

Everyone froze at the sight of the door,I did too until a walker decided to bump into my back."Dammit." Daryl noticed and immediately shot the walker before pulling me to his side.

"Be more careful." I sighed but didn't pull away from him ,I'm trying Daryl geez.

After me being "attacked" everyone seemed to snap out of it and we all began to walk into the facility,"It's looks even bigger inside."

Rick looked at me only for a second before pointing his gun out and searching over every nook and cranny,protective dad at it again."Hello! Hello anybody here?"

Lori looked up in search of some sign of life,"Who opened the doors?"

It seemed we all searched for the source that had responded finally to Ricks pleading to open the door, but none of us could see anything.My ear twitched hearing footsteps and then a gun ,I immediately raised my crossbow in that direction.Daryl who had been holding onto me looked in that direction before brining up his own crossbow.This triggered a domino effect,Carl and the little girl hid behind us,"Who's there?"

We recieved no answer from the man who stood in the darkness with a gun pointed at us,instead he asked a question,"Any of you infected?"

I froze as Rick spoke,"One of our group was..he didn't make it." Afterwards the man walked closer but he still refused to lower his gun,instead he asked what we wanted with a cautious tone."A chance."

The man had finally walked into a spot of light,he was talk,kinda chubby but with well defined arms and I don't mean that to sound rude and blonde hair that seemed to be thinning cause of stress. Something expected these days."That's asking an awful lot these days."

"I know."

He seemed to be analyzing us,or maybe just attempting to decide to kick us out or not.Everyone stared at him with a terrified face,everyone but me,instead I stared straight at him.No emotion evident in my eyes,when his orbs finally connected with mine he stepped back.

After a few seconds of silence and our groups rough breathing he spoke,"You all submit to a blood test,that's your admission to stay in."

To this I stepped back my eyes widening,to not cause alarm I looked to the ground,No I have to leave! I looked behind me at the door we had entered from,If I move fast enough I can run out and no one will find out.

Rick lowered his gun,slowly,"We can do that."

I backed away from the group and creeped towards the door,I can't do this,I can't do this, I can't do this.As I was mentally freaking out a hand reached out and stopped me in my tracks,turning around I saw Glenn who looked extremely confused."Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving,I can't give him blood,I don't want to,"his eyebrows drew together in confusion.At least I'm lucky that Glenn is slow when it comes to things.

"Why?" I slipped his hand off my arm as I continued my way to the door,thankfully we hadn't caught the others attention yet.

I had almost reached the door when a bullet suddenly struck the wall right beside me,I froze in place,"Where are you going?"

That voice doesn't belong to anyone in the group. I had to calm myself down before I turned around,obviously I had everyones attention ,though Daryl now seemed to be glaring at the man as he had shot at me."I was leaving."