25

New Plans & New Problems : Part 3

~~~

( Rick POV )

~~

I turned back with a sigh as I placed my hat back on my head,it's not too late for me to send someone after him,I looked over to see Y/N near the RV with Glenn,I could ask Y/N to trail after him just in case. Just as I had turned around to I happened to crash into Hershel who had just walked out the his house,I quickly approached him as I watched him stare at our groups camp,"We could give you more space."

He looked at me before looking back at the group,"We could go set up by the barn."

It took him no time to shake his head at the idea,"No,No need for that,"his eyes quickly took a glimpse of the barn before coming back to meet mine,"It's better for you to stay close to the house,I don't say this easily rick." He began to look me dead in the eye,no emotion was evident in them as I stayed silent and only listened,"We don't normally take in strangers,and I can't have your people thinking this is a permanent welcome for you to stay and live.Once you find this girl and you boy's fit for travel,I expect you'll move on."

I have no say in this.

"We need to be clear on that."

I didn't even have the chance to get a word in as he quickly turned and walked away,I had no say in this,not even the slightest bit but I had to respect his choices,I sighed as I looked down,"We better make use of the limited time we have here."

( Your POV )

You couldn't help but watch Glenn in both amusement and sadness as he continued to drool over Maggie,the most embarrassing thing on his part though was that he wasn't even discreetly watching her as he held binoculars over his eyes just to see her coming with two horses in tow.It's not like something could ever happen between us,I looked down at my hand as I pressed my fingertips against small jagged rocks,I can't even fail pain what makes me think I could actually be with someone.

"Hello,farmer's daughter."

I quickly and accidentally turned a rock into millions of small pieces as I crushed it with my hand,I only noticed what I had done as my hand began to release small droplets of blood,ughh fucking Glenn.

I was extremely happy when I noticed Lori walk in front of the binoculars view to which he yelped under his breath and quickly lowered them as if he hadn't been watching Maggie this whole time,I rolled my eyes as Lori handed Glenn a list of supplies that we were in charge of getting."Here's your list."

He took the paper in embarrassment as I glared at him silently from the side,I expected Lori to leave after that but instead I noticed her fumble with something else in her back pocket before looking at both of us nervously,"A-and,umm,"she stepped closer to both of us making sure no one else would hear,"there's one more,umm,other item.I wrote it down separately. It's personal."She then looked at both us of straight in the eyes,"If we could be real discreet about that,okay?"

Glenn instantly took it without questioning anything,I looked over at Lori and gave her a nod,"Don't worry,we won't say a thing."

"Thank you,"she practically whispered it before turning to walk away from both of us,I could see her hands fidgeting in nervousness,Glenn looked down at the paper in confusion before taking a step forward,"Umm,what is it?"

She stopped walking before looking over at Glenn with an almost embarrassed yet sarcastic smile,"Kind of missing the whole point of the discreet thing Glenn."

"O-oh right,"she gave him a nod before quickly attempting to escape but Glenn opening his mouth,again.Oh what a surprise,"Umm,I just,I just need to know where to find it."

I didn't wait for Lori's response and I stood up,made my way over to Glenn an pulled the small piece of paper right out of his hand,I need to stop being so angry at Glenn for being a boy,its physiological,ugh! Clearing my thoughts with a shake of my head I looked down at the paper and I froze,what the? I looked up at Lori just as she answered Glenn's question,"Try the feminine hygiene section."

"Oh."Glenn quickly cleared his throat before responding again,"E-enough said,consider it done."

She nodded once more before I watched her walk away with her hands now in her front pockets,my eyes were now wide in surprise,holy shit,she's pregnant.Lori is fucking pregnant! But....,my mind instantly pictured both Rick and Shane as technically they had both been with Lori,whose baby is it?

Looking back down at the paper I read it again,if memory is still working properly,then I know what this is. I looked back up to see that she had disappeared while Glenn went back to starring at farmer girl,Lori probably doesn't know who's baby it is either.I sighed, "and that's why she wants to get rid of it."

( Dale POV )

"I'm not weak,"grumbled Tdogg as he set down the wheel barrel he had been pushing to rest,"and I'm not a coward,"he stated before wiping at the sweat that happened to cover his forehead.

I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow before going back to trying to use the water pump,"I never said you were."

He shook his head as he reached down,"No,what I said on the highway,"he stood back up and wiped once more at the sweat above his eye brows,"I don't even know what that was or- or where it came from,"I continued to fiddle with the pump as I raised a filled gallon,"that wasn't me."

Once I was finished Tdogg came over to the pump and began to move it,"If it's okay,I'd rather you not tell anybody about the stuff I said then."

To this I stopped what I was doing and looked over at him with an extremely confused face,this couldn't have been him hallucinated cause of his injury...right? "What stuff?" At my question he threw me a confused glance as well,"I couldn't get a word out of you all day,let alone whatever you've been going on and on about."

He soon smiled at my comment that helped bring one onto my face as well and we both chuckled under our breath,I shook my head and looked down with a smile as Tdogg began to pump the water again,"Say man,you think there's a snowballs chance that we'll actually find that little girl?"

I didn't even have to think about it as I began to nod my head unconsciously,"For the first time in my life I'm betting on that snowball."

Tdogg stopped pumping once more as he laid himself against it and looked up at me,"Yeah,me too,but,"he closed his mouth as he though.

"But what?"

"Wouldn't Y/N have been able to find her? She came back having been knocked out,and all she said was when she came to,the girl was gone." I looked at him,not really sure on what to say,her knife was also gone,but seeing how Y/N is she possibly gave it to Sophia for protection.

I'll upload again tomorrow,hopefully at least

Considering I haven't done my homework cuz I'm lazy it's only if I'm lucky and finish it on time.

Apologies for both chapter being short

~CKS