20

An Encounter Of Circumstances

~~~

(Your POV)

~~

I don't know how long I stood out in the middle of the feild,just staring up at the moon in silence, it seemed like an endless lifetime but once I decided it was best to head back into the house the sky had begub to change,even if only the slightest for day.Still in confusion of my dream I took slow steps on my way back towards the house,my eyes continuisly glued to the floor.If only alchoholic beverages had the same effect on me as they did normal people,I sighed,I never liked the idea of getting drunk but right now it seems so tempting.By the time I had made it to the porch steps though my confusion and wish to get drunk was tossed to the back of my mind as my forhead was suddenly met by the end of a shotgun.

What the fuck.

Looking up I saw none other than a ,now hairless, glaring and distrusting Shane,I matched his glare not backing down,Does he knoe that he looks crazy right now? "If your gonna kill me,"I noticed the slightest movement in his trigger finger,"then do it already."

His finger became rigid against the trigger,eyes now glaring more intensily as he pushed the shotgun more harshly against my forhead,"I don't trust you."

I sighed,my eyes not moving away from his,"I already know that,everyone does,"I rolled my eyes,"you act likes it's some big secret."

"I don't like your fucking smart mouth either."

I took a step forward and pushed on the gun with my forhead,"No,you just don't like me in general."

We stayed like this,both pairs of eyes glaring at the eachother as the gun continued to be firmly pressed against my forhead.His breathing was heavy and if there was one thing I learned from being in the military was the look he carried in his eyes since he came back with news of death and two bags of supplies: he craved someones blood shed.

I just don't know whos

Or ,my e/c eyes flickered between his two

If my theory is even correct.

"Leave."

To this I felt my eyes slightly widen,before he could repeat it again I lowly stated,"No."

Making sure to not grab his attention I slowly moved my arm towards my back but I felt myself freeze when I realized I was still missing my knife.I forgot,out in the woods...Sophia took it.

"Leave,or I shoot."

With my empty hand now in a tight fist at my side I looked up at him,"Then kill me,right here,right now.Lets see who will be hated and asked to leave once I'm dead."

With my words he slowly retreated the gun and began to lower it,but at the last moment his eyes regained there malice and with the hilt of the shotgun he swiped at my face causing me to fall back as I had gone up two of the porch steps.He threw his gun to the ground before getting on top of me,his arm raised ready to strike down onto my face.Before he could hit me I struck his injured leg causing him to delay any movement,in that second I turned us over,me now on top of him.Instinctively I went for my knife only to be kicked off of him and back onto the ground.He got up to kick me but I rolled away and quickly flipped myself back onto my feet,now standing I stood with my arms raised ready to fight.

He made no move to get closer in the following seconds so I lowered my hands,"So now that I'm ready to fight, you back down?"

He looked away in anger before kicking one of the steps on the porch,"Ahh! You only stick around to piss me off,you know that?" He pointed at me,"I'll kill you,and I won't hesitate,you got away this time but!" He got closer to me,our faces only inches away from eachother as our chests pressed against one anothers.I could easily sense his rapid heart rate through through my dead body,but does he not wonder why my heart can't be felt? He seemed to search my eyes for fear,and it only seemed to anger him further when he realized I truly wasn't afraid,"You do anything to hurt the Carl or Lori,I'll shoot you."