68

Made To Suffer

~~

A/N: I hope your all still safe, sorry I took so long

~~~

( Your POV )

"Someone was watching me."

I raised an eyebrow at Glenn as I continued to wipe off the blood from his face with small piece of cloth I'd ripped off the inside of my jacket."What do you mean by watching?"

He looked around and seemed to listen for anyone other than us around here before speaking,"When Merle came in to talk to me,the way he spoke and acted. Someone was watching us."

I guess they were watching us both. "I felt someone watching me too."

He sighed, "Especially when Merle sent in the walker, I felt more than just one person watching me fight it. They seemed angry I actually killed it. When it was over I fell to the floor and I heard footsteps leaving from here."

I watched as he lightly pushed my hand away form his face to turn around and point at what looked like a window but seemed to be slightly covered up. I completely lowered my hand and looked at the door,"I could break through the door but I don't know in which direction to run, you?"

He let out a small laugh,"I was knocked out the entire time wasnt I?"

"Hmm let's see," I poked at Glenns chest a little too hard making him move away from my hand," I carried you in the dark for a bit before they decided to pull out out of my arms. Literally."

"Wait you carried me!?" I just nodded at him as he covered his face with his hands,"That's just fucking embarrassing."

"Oh I know how to make it worse then-"

"God no,I already feel stupid!"

I shrugged at him,"I gotta ask,how much do you weigh. It felt like lifting a school bag."

He groaned in annoyance at what I'd said to him and he ended up pushing one of my shoulders with his arms,"This is just reminding me of when you basically flung me out of that well back on the farm." I laughed as he said this ,I forgot about that. "And you did that with one arm!"

I just shrugged at him with a smile,"I have a lot of strength."

He rolled his eyes,"Well then find a way to get us out of here, cause we both have no weapons, and we're in the middle of nowhere."

I pushed the cloth I'd ripped off into his face and he grabbed it to get it off his face,"I know, I'm trying." but you being here is only making my options worse. I need Merle's help, but he is still on that mans side. "Glenn I'm gonna get us out, but you're not allowed to ask me about anything I do. And you cannot ask me about anything that happens to me."

( Merle POV )

"It's a prison the're hiding in, it's the perfect place to hole up." The mayor laughed to himself as he tied his holster around his waist. I wasn't sure how he'd found out where my brother was at, but I know Glenn didn't say anythin, and Y/N got attacked by him for not sayin either. Who told him? "What once kept prisoners locked in, now keeps them bitters out." I looked at the map he'd been motioning to,"It's smart."

I sighed inside before glancing at him,"An you thinkin of takin it over? Moving Woodbury over there?"

He turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow before shaking his head no,"People like it here because it's normal. It feels like what it was before. Move them to damn cells surrounded by barbed wire?" He glared at me a bit for the question and I returned it,"No, we just gotta take out the group that's living there, let the bitters back in and no one'll be wiser."