15

A Group Divided : Part Two

~~~

( Shane POV )

~~

This is not gonna be easy.I looked over at Otis who seemed to be waiting for my command,it's his fault we're in this mess,if we don't get this Carl's as good as dead..We quickly moved over to a different car,on the way we noticed just how many walkers where in front of the place.Shit.Beside me I could hear Otis's hard ragged breathing,looking over at him I realized he wanted to say something."You see that big mobile medical trailer across the way?"

Raiding an eyebrow at him I stood and leaned back to peer across the other vehicles that stood in our way,after a walker moved I noticed the sign,sitting back down I looked over at him like he was out of his mind,"That's where we got to get to?"

How do we get there,how do we get there? I tapped along the barrel of my gun before standing up again to search for anything that could possible held up draw there attention away from here.Gazing around my eyes landed on a sheriffs vehicle,there could be something in the trunk.Sitting back down I turned towards Otis,"Follow me." Nodding through his rough breathing we quietly made our way over to the car,once we reached it I motioned for Otis to stay at the back on the car while I moved towards the drivers door.Please don't be too loud,I thought as I slowly inched the handle of the car door up until I heard it click.Now lets see if I can open the door and the trunk without any noise.I sighed internally as I slowly opened the car door to the point that my body could lean inside and open the trunk.I made my way to the back of the car where I found Otis starring wide eyed at the inside of the trunk,curious I reached inside and pulled out flares.With a smile on my face I looked up at Otis and began to laugh.Having grabbed all the flares we lit it and began to toss them as far away as we could from our desired location,just as expected the herd instantly took to walking towards them.Once they were far enough Otis and I ran into the trailer as silently as we could.Great now to collect stuff and find a way out again.

"Ok,get what we need and fast,"I whispered through my breathing,Otis only nodded before we both began to ransack the place of everything we needed.After placing everything into our bags and closing them we both stood up and slowly made our way back to the door.3 ...2...1.Right as I opened the door and we stepped out we realized all the walkers had come back,"Oh shit."

Me and Otis began to run once we were spotted,we ran around the corner of the building with the huge heard coming after us,"Come on! Stay with me !" Once we reached stairs I couldn't help but complain under my breathe as I ran as fast as I could,fucking stairs!

I was about to run back around the opposite way only to run into even more walker,one got to cloe adn I hate to punch him out before turning around and running into a different area.Now we had walkers coming in from two sides,"Come on!"

We came back out only to run into even more,"No no no,come on! This way!" Without another choice I ran to the doors of the building,"In here!" But there were locked,"Damn,"so I turned to the left to run but it seemed we were being attacked from all sides,I faced the door again and raised my gun,seems this is the only way out now.I shot the glass doors and instantly ran in,"Get in,now! Now!"

Once Otis was in we attempted to barricade the broken doors with a steel folding security gate,once we had gotten it into place I stuck a screw into the side to keep it there,but, I doubted it would hold the dozens of them for long.We pressed ourselves against the back wall to be as far as we could from the gate."Damn it!"

(Your POV)

We had been walking for a while when I noticed TDogg's body begin to waver slightly,it appeared almost as if he were about to fall.Not taking any chances I rushed to his side and stopped him from walking,Glenn freaked out at my reaction and rushed to me,"What's wrong?"

"I think we should rest for a bit."

Tdogg shook his head as I tried to pull him to the floor to sit and rest,"We gotta get there soon."

I sighed,"I get that TDogg,but what are we gonna do if you pass out,in string but if you pass out I won't be able to carry you and walk."

Thinking it over Tdogg finally sat down on an overturned tree trunk,talk about some good luck on that much.At this point we really need some good luck.I reached into my bag to find a water bottle that Dale had placed inside,thanks dale,unscrewing the cap I handed it over to TDogg."Here,rest up for a bit,drink some water and we'll begin our walk soon."

He nodded before taking a swig of the water and then laying himself down in the log,I smiled lightly at this."Hey Y/N?"

Hearing Glenn's voice I stepped away as silently as u could from TDogg's side over to Glenn who stood by a tree."What is it?"

"Umm I-,"he seemed to swallow in nervousness before shaking his head,his cheeks had gone a bit red.He's cute when he gets flustered,to this I smiled at him,not that he could see it."Just-er how are you doing?"

I raised my eyebrow at him in confusion though slightly amused as I looked away from him at the trees.We had been following the road but after seeing a few stray walkers we entered the woods to get around them,"I'm doing better I guess,"glancing at him I smiled once more,"Thanks for asking."

"O-of course,"I laughed lightly at his stuttering,hearing my laughter only caused his face to flush more."I like it when you laugh,"I looked over at him once he said this,"I-I,No wait, what I mean is it's nice to see you umm happy."

I turned to face him and to his surprise and slightly mine I tugged in my face mask lowering it enough to light place my lips on his cheek.I didn't waste a second in pulling it back up though,hopefully my lips didn't feel cold,Oh who am I kidding in dead for god sakes of course they feel cold.I shook my head in embarassment at my thoughts,thankfully Glenn didn't notice this as he was to busy fawning over the fact that you had kissed his cheek.

After clearing his throat he gained my attention once again,but he was averting his eyes, so I looked forward at the trres,"You know,when you never came out of the woods I almost ran in after you."

With wide eyes I looked over at him,his eyes still looked in the opposite direction of me,"Why would you do something stupid like that?" He didn't answer so I crossed my arms and turned my body to face him,"You could have died Glenn."

"I didn't want to loose you."

I sighed and closed my eyes,"You wouldn't have lost me though."I heard him shift next to me but I didn't open my eyes,"I can promise you this, I will never die from a walker attack."

I had opened my eyes to see his reaction but I was suddenly pulled towards him,my face crashed into his chest as he placed his head against my neck.After a few seconds of silence I heard him mumble,"How do you know I wouldn't have lost you?"

I attempted to pull out if the hug only for his arms to tighten around me,Ok then,nevermind.Shaking away my thoughts I lightwrapped my arms around him,"Glenn?" He hummed in response,"Why the heck are you still underestimating me,do I really seem that useless and helpless to you."

He instantly let go of me and began to shake his head,"No that's not what I meant!"

I held in my laughter at his blushing face,oh glenn,even when you were being serious for a moment.Still cute though.I shook my head,"Glenn calm down,I was only joking."

He closed his eyes in embarassment before facing the floor,I walked passed him while whispering,"Or maybe I wasnt."He instantly opened his eyes and looked over to see me walking towards Tdogg with amused eyed.He followed after me,"Y/N ,don't be mad at meee."

I just laughed.