35

Into The Woods,Again

~~~

Photo Cred: I have no god damn clue so don't get triggered

~~

( Your POV )

~~~

Now that I thought about it,as Maggie was handing me a couple towels and telling me what shampoo's to use,I hadn't showered in a really long time.The last "shower" I had was me removing my clothing and just jumping into a freezing river to clean off the blood and dirt I had gotten after accidentally running into living breathing people who realized I was a zombie-er walker...thing. I sighed as I remembered that encounter,I had to spend more than half the day digging into my flesh with a knife to remove all of the bullets they had wasted on me.

I think that might be when I got the idea to wear what I do,though,I still have no clue where I even got the clothing from...did I possibly steal it?

Maybe.

Ya I probabaly stole it.

"Ok ,I'm gonna turn on the water for you so you don't get confused,"Maggie said as she leaned over to turn on the running water,from the steam that I observed come from the water she must have personally decided that I wanted hot water to shower with."Y/N,"she looked back at me and motioned for me to come closer,"When your done just turn it this way and it should shut off."

With that she stood up straight,placed the shampoos and soap I should use in general into the shower and then she just looked at me,"Take you time and don't worry about anyone coming in,there's a lock on the door."

"Thank you Maggie,"she gave me a smile before walking out of the bathroom while closing the door,I looked down at my body that had been covered completely in this clothing for the longest time ever,to be totally honest I haven't seen my body since that day I washed up in the lake.Remembering what Maggie had told me I turned around to lock the door,if anyone walked in while I was nude,me being naked wouldn't be the problem.

No,the problem would be the bites,the scars left from bullets,knives,extreme bruising from being struck by multiple items or even the burns,my body is disgusting by any sane standards,there isn't a patch of skin that isn't littered with wounds. I sighed as I pulled down my hood along with my face mask,I'm ultimately displeasing to the eyes of any sane human.

With a small glance at myself in the bathrooms mirror I began to remove my clothing,first with removing my "cape" to then unzipping the back part of my face mask.I stretched out my neck feeling extremely odd without anything sticking against my skin,it was weird, I dont like it.

With nothing covering the top part of my body all of the things attached to my back,my chest,my arms and my belt were completely visible.I carried a lot more than most people could ever believe. I sighed realizing how annoying it was going to be to removed all of the straps and the few items that were still attached to me. "God dammit,"after a couple minutes of removing everything from the top half of my body I moved onto removing all the things attached to my legs,which thankfully took less time and now I was just in my protective vest that had holes in it.

One of these holes was caused by Daryl shooting me with his crossbow a while ago,and I made it worse by suddenly pulling it out.

I'm stupid.

I removed it carefully as to not damage it any further and finally I was in ,technically, regular clothing of just a pair of black cargo pants,a black long sleeve shirt with a round neck and strong black leather boots."This feels really weird,"I groaned,"I just need to get in the shower already."