42

Back To More Secrets & Lies

~~

Photo Cred: imorawetz on Deviantart

~~~

( Glenn POV )

"What did Rick say?" I expected an immediate answer from Lori but all she did was stare at me before going back to whatever she was doing,"You didn't tell him?" I heard her sigh before she continued to ignore my existence,"Okay ,but Lori,"I moved in front of her only to have her turn around. "You have to Lori,"I sighed,what can I say to get her to not ignore me? "You're pregnant." With this she easily looked up and stared at me in fear before looking around making sure nobody heard,"you need vitamins, medicine, a nice pillow." She ignored me and began to fiddle with our little camp fire,"Here,"I turned to grab the food I had gotten and raised my hand to Lori,"You can have my share of food, you need it more."

She pushed my hand away from her and into my chest as she finally payed full attention to me,"Honey ,I don't want your food,okay? You eat it."

I stared at her incredulously as she turned away from me again,this time she did it to fill a container with water that happened to be over the camp's fire,"Lori you need to eat, you're too skinny!" Still ignoring me? Dammit, I looked around to make sure no one was around again before stepping closer to Lori,"If you're not gonna let Rick take care of you, then someone has to!" Now having filled up the container she put the water filled bottle down,"Lori you have a medical condition."

At the words medical condition she looked at me with a "Are you serious face" before letting out a sarcastic laugh and going back to ignoring my existence, with an annoyed face I spoke,"I'll make another run into town with Y/N, just tell me what you need and me and Y/N will help you."

With a glare she looked up again and stared at me,"I already know Y/N has dropped the subject but I need you to be quiet about this, alright?" Her glare on me turned into pleading eyes," Please."

I opened my mouth to speak but at that moment I heard Shane call me over as the peach man, with a sigh and a roll of my eyes I turned around to pick up the basket before making my way over to the guys huddled around the car and a map. I feel like I should just tell Rick already, but I know I have no right to do that.

As I made my way over I heard a small part of their conversation,""Take a run up there after gun practice, I'll hold down the fort here but make sure to take backup. After what went down with Daryl and Y/N I don't want anyone going out alone. I want everyone in pairs."

Shane nodded before pushing off the car and facing my incoming figure,"I'll take suggestions on a partner."

Rick looked over to see why Shane moved only to see me before responding to Shane,"Just see how they do on the range and then take your pick.For a suggestion if you want someone good? I say take Y/N with you, she's a good shot."

Shane shook his head,"I don't want her out there again,no, it has to be someone else."

Rick raised an eyebrow at him which was accompanied by an amused smile,"She went out there this morning on her own."

"What? That brat.."

They ended the conversation which only led me back to my previous thoughts,If I told Rick,right here and right now would it just come back to bite me in the ass? Shaking my head I raised the basket of fruit, letting Rick and Shane before walking over to Rick's other side so that someone from Herschel's family could grab one of the peaches as well.Now standing there with nothing to do I looked at Rick's face and opened my mouth to tell him but I quickly shut it, instead I just stood staring at him. My eyes then moved to Shane and finally I turned around to look at Lori.Should I say it? I know she won't..