24

New Plans & New Problems : Part 2

~~~

( Shane POV )

~~

That fucking girl,I growled under my breathe as I struggled to walk even more with a pack of guns over my shoulder,she made my injury even worse,but I'll get her back for this.I swung the bag and placed it down onto a table that happened to be outside around where we had parked the RV.Just as I put it down I looked up to see Andrea speed walking over with annoyance written all over her face,I sighed as I pulled out my own gun and placed it on the table.I rather have Y/N here.

The final step she took before stopping in front of me she stomped on the floor like a pouting child,"Give up our guns?"

At least Y/N bitches less.

I sighed again as I removed my hat and tossed it onto the table,I avoided looking up at her as this wasn't even my fault.Rick said it."You heard Rick,we're guests here and there's no fighting it."

She glared at me before motioning towards the guns,"And your ok with it?"

Why do I have to deal with this,I finally glanced up at her though it was only for a second,"I don't recall being asked,"I spit sarcastically before opening up the bag that held all of the weapons,"Now lay down your weapon."

She scoffed before rolling her eyes at what I had said,"You may like rolling over,but I DON'T.None of us would even stand a chance without a gun in hand,and you know that."

While she spoke I thought of any way to get her out of my hair or at the very least to stop her from complaining on and on,just need something,I stopped opening the bag and slowly raised my eyes to look at her annoying as hell face."Look,I have to strip and clean them anyway,you still wanna learn or not?"

She was silent for a moment before reaching over to her gun and placing it on the table,"Fine,go on."

(Your POV)

I had stated to help the others in setting up the tents with Glenn going along with it,with me,glenn,tdogg, and carol we thankfully finished and went our separate ways.In the end me and Glenn decided to just rest,after everything that had happened I could easily see its effects in everyone eyes as well as their physical bodies.We stood underneath the shade waiting for a bit before I internally decided to lay down on the floor,Glenn sat down beside me while I just stared up at the tree ,its leaves and the sky. It's really pretty outside,even when the world is technically ending cause of the ,literal ,walking dead that easily and happily rip living breathing people open without a thought or even remorse in their empty white eyes......

Even though I am different from them..that-

I sighed,that doesn't change the fact that I could easily kill like them.Good thing I went to go eat some meat in the woods,who knows how long I can go without any..

As I stared at the sky aimlessly my eyes began to drift over to Glenn's face which seemed scrunched up in confusion.Or maybe, worry? I wasn't too sure so I didn't ask him ,instead with my head I nudged his thigh in an attempt to grab his attention.It took less than a second for his face to change once he looked down at me,whether it was worry or him getting lost in his thoughts it seems to be all gone now.

I laughed at this causing him to raise an eyebrow at me,and before I knew it two worlds slipped right out of my mouth,"Your adorable." I hadn't truly realized what I said as I continued to laugh to myself,but the incredulous look on his now red face answered enough of what my mind seemed to ignore more than half the time. Before I knew it he had ripped grass out from the ground,pulled down my mask and thrown it at my face while my mouth was open,I instantly sat up and began to spit out the foul tasting grass."Hey! What was that for?!"

He only gave me a playful smile to which I blankly stared before spitting the remaining leaves at his face. His features scrunched up in disgust before both of his hands began to wipe away at the leaves that had stuck to his face,I smiled at his disgust before I felt more grass thrown at my figure.I just sat there staring at him,when he suddenly saw me smile and his eyes widened,"Don't -."

Both of my hands yanked grass out from the floor before I jumped up and onto Glenn,my hands instantly went to his face to which I shoved the grass against it as he yelled out,this caused us both to fall onto the floor,well more me landing on top of him as he slammed backwards in obvious pain."Y/N!"

I looked down at Glenn as I straddled his waist,"What?"

He motioned to me and then to where we once were,he really must have been surprised to not be able to even speak,I laughed internally,"What would the others say of us slacking off?"

I raised my hand to my face,I forgot my lower face mask has been down this whole time,once that was done I poked Glenn's face,"You do realize half of them are watching us right? You can go ask them yourself."

With that I stood up and turned around only to come face to face with Shane ,he looked angry,No he looks more annoyed actually,I maneuvered my head to look behind him where I found Andrea who shared a soft smile with me.In response I gave her a nod before looking back to Shane who was actually ignoring me,instead he seemed to be glaring at Glenn who was getting up in pain."A little jealous there,Shane."

His eyes instantly glued to mine at my whisper,I glared back and pushed passed him making sure to hit him with my shoulder,maybe I should have just shot him that night,then things could be different.At least I hope.

( Rick POV )

I was outside on the porch stairs thinking of Carl,he was currently asleep with Lori by his side in case of anything,I just continuously stared off into the woods while my hands carried my hat.When I finally noticed Daryl was ready to head out on his own to search the woods I stood up and stopped him,"Daryl."

He stopped walking and turned to face me as he carried his crossbow while it layed against his left shoulder,"What?"

I began to take small steps towards him as he stared at me in confusion,"You sure you're ok on your own? We could easily get someone to go with you."

He scoffed before turning away from me as he began to walk away,"I'm better on my own,don't worry about me at all. I'll be back before dark,pretty sure."

"Hey!" Daryl instantly stopped and looked back at me with a raised eyebrow,"We got a base,we could get this search properly organized now,it'd be safer and faster without having to retrace our steps over and over again."

He scoffed again before heading towards me in anger,"You got a point or are we just chatting now? I'm ready to leave."

I sighed holding in everything I could say,I looked away from him looking to choose the right words,"Alright then,my point is you are off the hook. You don't have to do this,you don't owe us anything."

He rolled his eyes ,turned and began to walk away again,"My other plans fell through."

It is sickeningly short

more than likely it probably sucks ass

but I feel like sh*t currently so a part of me is just glad to update

( Another update coming in a couple hours )

~ CKS