26

New Plans & New Problems : Part 4

~~~

Reason for being late: I've been sick and delusional,Enjoy!

~

( Dale POV)

~~

TDogg continued pumping the water out while shouting on and on about searching the woods thoroughly if it meant finding Sophia,my eyes came to focus of the bordered up wooden well that was infront of the pump.Curiosity got the best of me as I slowly made my way over,as I stood next to it I began to hear noises.

Somethings moving in the water.

With my knees balancing me on the wood as I leaned over I looked down into the dark well,my eyes slightly wide,there's one in here.I quickly stood back up and rushed my way over to Tdogg who was just about to drink the water,before it could reach his mouth I hit the ladel away causing the water to fall onto the ground.I steadied my breathing as Tdogg glared at me,"I wouldn't drink that if I were you."

His glare instantly disappeared as his eyes focus removed itself from me and onto the well I had just been at,"Ahh damn,"he kicked over the bucket of water he had filled up before looking over at me."What do we do now?"

"Let's get the others."

( Your POV )

After receiving the list from Lori me and Glenn just chilled out more in weight of Maggie,though I continued to ignore Glenn who seemed to not even notice it as he continued to fantasize over Maggie.I peeked behind me to see his slowly raise his binoculars again to which I got up and punched his binoculars.Shit,what did I just do?

Before he could say anything I quickly walked off towards the RV to get my replacement knife,which just so happened to be one I stole from the family earlier,They did force us not to have guns,and this right here is their repayment for that.As I walked into the RV I ran into Andrea who seemed to be fumbling around with her gun,sat in front of her was non other than Shane who instantly looked back at the sound of my feet.Shane just stared at me I as I stood at the front door,our little staring contest was interrupted as Glenn suddenly appeared behind me.

"Y/N,why'd you do that?" I only looked at him once before turning away and walking into the RV,"what-hey,did I say something to piss you off?"

I walked up to Shane who expected me to say something,instead I pushed his aside and reached behind his seat where my bag rested,when he realized what it was he grabbed my wrist,"No guns Y/N,you heard Rick."

I smirked beneath my mouths mask at him before pulling away from his grip and bringing out what I had originally aimed to get,a knife,"Don't worry ,I heard loud and clear,but this isn't a gun.Every rule has an alternative."

He raised an eyebrow at the knife as he remembered I had lost mine in the woods when I was with Sophia,"Where did you get that?"

I looked down at the knife,"My bag."

He glared at me,"No,where did you get the knife from,it's not yours." He looked at it closer,"you stole it from the house didn't you."

I hummed at his response impressed with how clever he was,but,not nearly clever enough."Nice guessing there,but I'm not denying or admitting to anything right now,"I winked at him before turning around to face a jealous looking Glenn."Why are you so jealous,go back to drooling over farmer girl."