5

Walker Attack

~~~

(Your POV)

~~~

"So,a pizza delivery boy huh?"

Glenn seemed slightly embarrassed by this information being known now, seeing as I had been in the military, and we weren't that far in age from each other as far as I knew. But he didn't know the circumstances or how terrible being in the military really is. I wasn't going to tell him even as he looked over at me with a pout, "It was just for then, wasn't planning on keeping it for life."

I nodded as I kept jogging along the road. Daryl, TDogg and Rick ahead by a few steps, seems we would be getting a lot of exercise today. I had originally planned to go back into the city and get us a vehicle but Rick's protective father side came out and dragged me away.

~~

"What are we gonna do, the sun isn't gonna stay up for much longer," asked Glenn as he sat on the floor thinking of what we could possibly do since humans can't fly or teleport. He was also internally freaking out of  the unknown possibility that Merle had gone back to camp. For revenge specifically.

Daryl had a smile adorning his face while the others panicked. Ya he was still worried on how we were going to make it back but knowing his brother was alive was the only thing that mattered right now. Even if he was an ass. "Looks like we're gonna have to walk ...or run."

I looked at Rick waving my hand in front of his face to get his attention, "Rick, how are we gonna make it before the sunlight disappears? Especially since we all have guns to carry as well as a toolbox." Rick looked at the toolbox that was on the ground next to Glenn and realization dawned on his face.

"I forgot about that." Clearly.

Glenn looked up at me, "Y/N's right. By the time we get there, running or not, it'll be nighttime." He shuddered as he let out his thoughts," I don't think any of us want to be out at night with walkers."

I paced in a circle with my eyes glancing back into the city. There are millions of cars, Duh! What am I doing just standing here? I clapped my hands together accidentally startling TDogg who had been lost in his thoughts, "I can go get us a car, it won't be too hard bringing it back here."

I had turned to leave only to have myself pulled backwards causing me to fall to the floor on my butt, looking up I saw Rick shaking his head at me. as well as mumbling a sorry for me falling. I raised an eyebrow at him asking why and he just sternly said, "We are not separating."

"It's better if I go alone."

This grabbed Daryl's attention; he looked back at us rather quickly with one of his eyebrows raised in question "Why's it better you goin alone?"

Does he know something? Nah he couldn't, I've made sure to cover my tracts and no one's noticed the walker's reaction to me. Right?  I crossed my arms over my chest, "Less people, less noise, I get in and out quicker. Besides I have been living in the city for a while and no offense, but you guys are way too much trouble to drag around safely."

Rick shook his head once more, "We are not going back into that death trap, we'll walk....and run."

"But- ugh...Rick you know walking is a death trap too especially if it's dark outsi-."

He cut me off by pulling me up and onto my legs,I was going to continue but he gave me that Do what I say look. I haven't seen that look in ages. Normally only my guardians did that-Oh ya I forgot again, Ricks a dad. "Everyone, up on your feet, if we're going to get there soon, we better head out now."