29

Cherokee Rose : 3

~~~

Photo Credit : SchifferCake on DeviantArt

~~

( Your POV )

~~~

That was close.

That was way too fucking close,I tightly shut my eyes as I ran my previous actions through my head like a movie. In all honestly it was enjoyable getting back at Shane but I didnt stop,I couldnt stop. It was like I had lost all control,it was obvious to me how dangerous this was.Still,at the same time if I had done anything to Shane he would have kinda deserved it.I opened my eyes to go look at the group surrounding the well,taking into account that Lori had begun to head towards me and Maggie.

If I killed him,would they have even forgiven me? I sighed again as I stared back up at the sky,more than likely,they would not.

Hearing Lori's footsteps on the grass even closer than before I decided to raise myself up into a sitting position with my legs crossed.Maggie soon joined me though she took a bit longer while groaning in pain,It seems the airs finally returned to her lungs.

"Oh good,your both ok."

Maggie looked over at me with a smirk as she muttered,"Mostly," beneath her breath, she made sure I would be able to hear it.

"Sorry Lori."

Although she had previously yelled at me to stop with obvious distress she just waved off my apology with a warm smile before offering me her hand,"Dont worry about it."

I accepted her hand to get up,once I was stable on my two feet she turned to Maggie to do the same while I just raised my eyebrow at Lori as I stared at her back,backup,she-she's happy that I attacked Shane? She is isnt she? At this thought I smiled happy beneathe my mask as I watched Maggie dust her clothes off before grabbing hold of the saddles reins and leading the horse towards the group.Wait why is she bringing the horse.

I cleared my throat getting both of their attentions,"What exactly is the horse for?" They both looked at me confused,"did you seriously already forget what just happened?" I questioned them as I pointed at one knife I had left.

They both had faces of realization before they simultaneously cracked a smile that turned into a small short laugh,"the horse is gonna help us raise that walker out of the well."

I nodded at them as we began to walk back up to the well where literally the others just stared at us waiting expectantly,"We're gonna need that strength of yours Y/N."

I paused for the slightest second in my step as Maggie said my name before continuing as normal,did something happen in the last few minutes to convince her from saying my name in a disgusted way to a "hey we're friends" way? Maybe I said something? I sighed,Whatever.

Deciding to just wave it off,for now at least,I trecked behind the two ladies after having run back around the feild to retrieve the other two knives I had thrown.Thankfully I remembered quite clearly where they had landed which only made Lori and Maggie stare at me incredulously again.It seems that all I cause,surprised or terrified faces,I just shrugged to myself as I made my way,caustiously,towards the well where Shane seemed to be watching every move I made.

I smiled to myself,Have I finally scared Shane? I took a couple steps towards him to which he glared at me, but,thanks to me always being observant I happened to notice the smallest raise come from the corner of his mouth.This fucking- ugh,never mind,of course this dickwad isn't affected,could he possibly be a sadist? Or is it masochist...actually,I don't remember the difference between those two words.